• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

Good point. The chip was black.

37003620_2549352038409092_4278625271856234496_o.jpg

This article makes my blood boil.

Think about your own kid going through this because your own country became so fucked up and you had to escape.

This article makes my blood boil.

Think about your own kid going through this because your own country became so fucked up and you had to escape.

Apart from worrying about when he would see his mother again, Diego said that he was not afraid, because he always behaved. He knew to watch for a staff member “who was not a good guy.” He had seen what happened to Adonias, a small boy from Guatemala who had fits and threw things around.

“They applied injections because he was very agitated,” Diego said. “He would destroy things.”

A person he described as “the doctor” injected Adonias in the middle of a class, Diego said. “He would fall asleep.”

FFS

'I'm here. I’m here.' Father reunited with son amid tears, relief and fear of what's next

When he was released with an ankle monitor and finally spoke to his boy using a relative’s phone in Los Angeles, the conversation was unbearable.

“Papa, I thought they killed you,” Jefferson told his father, crying. “You separated from me. You don’t love me anymore?”

“No, my son,” Che Coc told him. “I’m crying for you. I promise, soon you will be with me.”

Che Coc waited at the end of a long corridor near the ticket counter. Within seconds, his little boy appeared in a red shirt and ripped jeans. He was walking fast, then suddenly he stopped, several feet from his father. He stared sheepishly at the floor.

When he looked up, his eyes were vacant, lost. He didn’t reach for Che Coc, didn’t lift his little arms to hug him.

“Papa,” Che Coc cried. “Papa.”

He lifted his son into his arms and took him to a lounge set aside by the airline for the reunion. There, on a leather sofa, Che Coc kissed his son and held him tight. The boy remained stiff and expressionless.

His arms, stomach and back were covered in a rash. His right eye was bruised red. He had a cough and a runny nose. He was much thinner than he was two months ago.

DiK73MEUwAAKDOO.jpg

Yet black people are crazy when we are worried about being targeted by the cops.

Fear is an amazing and irrational thing.

These people I'm sure all have guns because they "need them to keep my family safe"... from the wholly imaginary threat of MS13.

Remember this:

That was from a main-stream establishment Republican candidate. Be prepared for a lot of it come fall.

MS-13 just took over our town and started fixing potholes and handing out food. not sure what all the #fakenews is about.

Fear mongering makes me so angry. And it makes me especially angry when people I know buy into it. Some lady the other day told me her husband had a concealed carry permit. I wanted to ask her "does he deal drugs? or does he think you are going to try and kill him?" Because if you're not involved in drugs, and you are not in an abusive relationship, your chance of being a victim of criminal violence in America approaches zero.

Back