• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

Republicans love to say Democrats have moved to the extreme on abortion but I remember when Republicans were generally fine with abortion in cases of rape, incest, or when the life of the mother was at risk. Just in the last few weeks we’ve seen Republicans come out against abortion for teenages raped in US custody possibly by people employed by the US government and against abortion in very rare circumstances when mothers are about to die giving birth. Pure evil.

Unfortunately this post is the truth.

Republicans love to say Democrats have moved to the extreme on abortion but I remember when Republicans were generally fine with abortion in cases of rape, incest, or when the life of the mother was at risk. Just in the last few weeks we’ve seen Republicans come out against abortion for teenages raped in US custody possibly by people employed by the US government and against abortion in very rare circumstances when mothers are about to die giving birth. Pure evil.

I saw an old beat up truck with a piece of paper taped in the window that presented a new anti-abortion stance I hadn't heard before.

No woman should conspire with a doctor to murder a MAN'S child!

Perhaps they are speaking from experience

But men should conspire to control a woman’s uterus.

i saw a pick up truck with this front license plate:

LP038Large.jpg

How does that dude think the nice ICE folks are supposed to rid us of the scourge of rampant undocumented immigrant violent crime? You know raping, murdering, etc.

How are we supposed to make ‘merica great ag’in?

Oh sweet sweet irony. The law and order crowd’s heads just exploded.

Oh wait they’ll never see this video. Or won’t care.

But, the Barr summary of the Mueller Report completely exonerated Trump of all crimes everywhere, so suck it libs! My God, the flat-out inhumanity and gross hypocrisy of practices like this in a nation built by immigrants is simply disgusting. Yet Trumpites will defend and excuse, no matter what. And still go to their fundie church on Sunday mornings and rail against those sinful, decadent Dems. Gawd.

they had a piece on NPR this morning about all the fruits and vegetables that would have depleted stocks if the border closed, but joke's on NPR -- the President would never know!

Back