• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

Why spread lies about it? The administration clearly believes this is the right thing to do, so why are they acting ashamed? If they think it’s right and just, they should be owning it.

She’s my leading contender for President. If she runs, it’s going to be nuts to see how Republicans denigrate her service and motherhood.

She’s my leading contender for President. If she runs, it’s going to be nuts to see how Republicans denigrate her service and motherhood.

They’ll definitely joke about her disability. Trump can’t help himself there.

Preview:

During their second general-election debate, Kirk's challenger, Rep. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), spoke about her deep connection to military service. “You know, my family has served this nation in uniform going back to the Revolution. I’m a Daughter of the American Revolution,” she said.

“I’ve bled for this nation. But I still want to be there in the Senate when the drums of war sound, because people are quick to sound the drums of war, and I want to be there to say, ‘This is what it costs. This is what you’re asking us to do. And if that’s the case, I’ll go.' Families like mine are the ones that bleed first.”

Kirk was given a chance to respond. “I forgot that your parents came all the way from Thailand to serve George Washington,” he said.

This Mark Kirk debate gaffe is stunningly bad

I doubt most republicans see that as a gaffe. They couldn’t comprehend how Obama was born in the US. They definitely can’t comprehend how a Thai-American who grew up in Indonesia and Hawaii could be a Daughter of the Revolution.

They still think red birds and blue birds gotta stay separate.

They still think red birds and blue birds gotta stay separate.

It still blows my mind that this could very well be an allusion to something an actual poster argued in earnest on these here RJKarl boards.

More from the protest at the Hart Senate building:

Back