• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

The really easy solution is not to bring your children in illegally. What kind of human does something that they know could result in getting separated from their children? Nice appeal to emotion in the way y’all are trying to frame this though

"illegally"

Is there any form of illegal immigration you guys are against?
Will someone who was outraged please answer this question?

Also, rj talking about ass eating was almost as awesome as the massive twist at the end of the thread.

I’m “against” all forms of illegal immigration.

And I’m against taking the kids from their parents.

Will someone who was outraged please answer this question?

Also, rj talking about ass eating was almost as awesome as the massive twist at the end of the thread.

Are you guys being dense on purpose? I honestly can’t tell.

Like Conner, I am against all forms of illegal immigration as well.

Migrants seeking asylum (fleeing violence) is not against the law. Their children (read: some infants for God’s sake) are being taken from them for months, while they’re held whether in dentetion or just awaiting asylum proceedings. This never happened in previous admins, and this admin has publicly made its policy of separating families for some reason. That is why people are upset.

No one is defending “illegal immigration”. People are pointing out that the sudden policy to separate families seeking asylum is unnecessary and inhumane.

So does anybody have any recent pictures of conditions in the niño prison camps to satisfy the truth seekers ?

What time is the Chris Hayes' special airing on MSNBC to discuss this?

Just want to make sure my DVR is ready as the shit is 'bout to get real.

If you break into anything else illegally and get caught you would expect to be separated from your children via jail

Maybe a good punishment for hiring illegals to work on your farm or anywhere else would be to have your children removed from you. You know, as a deterrent...

Hey that would be a good deterrent for lots of crimes like bank fraud, tax evasion, wire fraud, bribery, extortion. I'm liking this

LOL... Has your outrage been tempered yet after finding out these evil and despicable pictures were taken in 2014?

Dumb to use pictures from 2014. There, now, how about addressing the Trump admin’s policy to separate infants and toddlers from parents for months who are seeking asylum legally: are you for or against this policy?

LOL... Has your outrage been tempered yet after finding out these evil and despicable pictures were taken in 2014?

No, those pictures are still proof that our border policy is being driven by fascists, and it's still evident that Trump and Sessions are leaning hard into the fascism

Do those pictures being old mean that the Trump administration is no longer separating children from their parents?

Back