Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst 123456789101555 ... LastLast

Thread: Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

Quote Originally Posted by tintinisahottie View Post
    The really easy solution is not to bring your children in illegally. What kind of human does something that they know could result in getting separated from their children? Nice appeal to emotion in the way y’all are trying to frame this though
    "illegally"

Is there any form of illegal immigration you guys are against?
    Will someone who was outraged please answer this question?

Also, rj talking about ass eating was almost as awesome as the massive twist at the end of the thread.

Banhammer'd
    Show me where I used the term "eating ass"...

I’m “against” all forms of illegal immigration.

And I’m against taking the kids from their parents.
    I love mankind...it’s people I can’t stand!!

...this is difficult to grasp?
    I love mankind...it’s people I can’t stand!!

This thread really died for some reason...

Congrats on the win, tintin.

Quote Originally Posted by pinochadeac View Post
    Will someone who was outraged please answer this question?

Also, rj talking about ass eating was almost as awesome as the massive twist at the end of the thread.
    Are you guys being dense on purpose? I honestly can’t tell.

Like Conner, I am against all forms of illegal immigration as well.

Migrants seeking asylum (fleeing violence) is not against the law. Their children (read: some infants for God’s sake) are being taken from them for months, while they’re held whether in dentetion or just awaiting asylum proceedings. This never happened in previous admins, and this admin has publicly made its policy of separating families for some reason. That is why people are upset.

No one is defending “illegal immigration”. People are pointing out that the sudden policy to separate families seeking asylum is unnecessary and inhumane.

Treating humans inhumanely is wrong.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    So does anybody have any recent pictures of conditions in the niño prison camps to satisfy the truth seekers ?

What time is the Chris Hayes' special airing on MSNBC to discuss this?

Just want to make sure my DVR is ready as the shit is 'bout to get real.

Trump’s ‘zero tolerance’ at the border is causing child shelters to fill up fast

The number of migrant children held in U.S. government custody without their parents has surged 21 percent in the past month, according to the latest figures, an increase driven by the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” crackdown on families who cross the border illegally.

If you break into anything else illegally and get caught you would expect to be separated from your children via jail
    Maybe a good punishment for hiring illegals to work on your farm or anywhere else would be to have your children removed from you. You know, as a deterrent...

Hey that would be a good deterrent for lots of crimes like bank fraud, tax evasion, wire fraud, bribery, extortion. I'm liking this

Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    Where’s Colonel Angus and Sailor on this hread? I miss them here
    LOL... Has your outrage been tempered yet after finding out these evil and despicable pictures were taken in 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    LOL... Has your outrage been tempered yet after finding out these evil and despicable pictures were taken in 2014?
    Im still outraged, my good man. Fuck Obama too, and whoever else.

Dumb to use pictures from 2014. There, now, how about addressing the Trump admin’s policy to separate infants and toddlers from parents for months who are seeking asylum legally: are you for or against this policy?

he's basking in this big win. You can almost feel the joy over the interwebs.

No, those pictures are still proof that our border policy is being driven by fascists, and it's still evident that Trump and Sessions are leaning hard into the fascism

Do those pictures being old mean that the Trump administration is no longer separating children from their parents?