• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

Stop electing people who hate government and don’t want it to function.

Here's Trump's logic- "I don't care if one or two or twenty or a hundred Hispanic die. That'll teach them and others that I hate people with funny accents, who aren't cleaning up after me."

Trump looks like he won the bet.

So proud that MY president has such a strong head of hair and very normal hairstyle

MSM BIAS !!! The brown people are coming to get us from land, sea, air, space, and underground !!!!

Maybe we should convince old white people that terrorists are coming through Flint’s water pipes so they will strengthen them?

“I’m not disagreeing with you, I’m just going to repeat my previous lie and also I’m going to talk faster and not pause during this rambling to give you a chance to call me out another time and I’ll quickly pivot back to my previous talking points to say something sorta similar to the lie but actually completely different that we presumably we can all agree on but in no way proves that lie correct and also doesn’t really argue that the wall is effective against anything I just mentioned”

She looks scared shitless

Do you think she knows she’s lying or does she really believe what she’s been told? I often wonder about that with folks like SHS, Trump, Hannity, etc. I think most of them know they are lying. They are just along for the cash grab.

SHS may be a true believer. She was raised in this nonsense and doesn’t hear much different.

“I’m not disagreeing with you, I’m just going to repeat my previous lie and also I’m going to talk faster and not pause during this rambling to give you a chance to call me out another time and I’ll quickly pivot back to my previous talking points to say something sorta similar to the lie but actually completely different that we presumably we can all agree on but in no way proves that lie correct and also doesn’t really argue that the wall is effective against anything I just mentioned”

She looks scared shitless

I don't think she expected to get that kind of pushback on Fox, so his response probably caught her by surprise. I'll give him credit for calling her out.

Do you think she knows she’s lying or does she really believe what she’s been told? I often wonder about that with folks like SHS, Trump, Hannity, etc. I think most of them know they are lying. They are just along for the cash grab.

I think she knows that she is lying but she is convinced it is all completely worth it because the ends justify the means.

I think they're just lying cynical bastards that know they will suffer no real consequences for their bold faced fabrications.

Back