• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

Yeah this “incident” definitely did not happen the way he describes - if at all. That Jack sat down with Donald yesterday and tweeted afterwards that they’re working to make twitter more civil is so idiotic I don’t even know where to start. Fuck jack and fuck our hack of a president.

Angela Merkel welcomed refugees to Germany. They’re starting to help the economy.

Instead, Germany’s apprenticeship system is a fixture of the economy with roots in medieval times. But with the national unemployment rate at a 30-year-low, young Germans have lost their appetite for vocational training. Companies face a shortage of skilled workers that could ultimately derail their growth.

But after spending billions of euros to accommodate the newcomers, Germany is beginning to reap some gains. The number who are either working or participating in a job training program has been growing, and was at more than 400,000 as of the end of 2018. Of those, 44,000 were enrolled in apprenticeships, according to German business groups.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c798fb80536_story.html?utm_term=.c2d24aa3a6d8

HUD to evict undocumented immigrants, displacing 55,000 children who are US citizens or legal residents

Current rules bar undocumented immigrants from receiving federal housing subsidies but allow families of mixed-immigration status as long as one person — a child born in the United States or a citizen spouse — is eligible. The subsidies are prorated to cover only eligible residents.

The new rule, pushed by White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller, would require every household member be of “eligible immigration status.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...igrants/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.652af9e28540

The cruelty is the point. Republicans like unborn children and white upperclass children and that's about it.

Where do you drop the boiling oil?

That's called racial profiling.

By the way, can you imagine the outrage if a Democrat said, "I've been to white neighborhoods where I've walked up to the individuals that are so called minors, 17 or under. I've looked at them and I've looked at their eyes, Tucker--and I've said that is a soon-to-be school shooter. It's unequivocal."

Back