• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

When have Republicans been against child rape?

this post is insane

I don't see a link to support your point. I can give you links of Republicans accused of child rape, assault, and sex trafficking. I can give you links of Republicans supporting the accused as well.

I don't see a link to support your point. I can give you links of Republicans accused of child rape, assault, and sex trafficking. I can give you links of Republicans supporting the accused as well.

Horseshit. Sailor was adamant in his opposition the sex trafficking occurring in the pizza shop.

Family Separation at the Border: UN & Laura Bush condemn policy

Horseshit. Sailor was adamant in his opposition the sex trafficking occurring in the pizza shop.

That was his HDS kicking in.

Has he condemned the sexual assault in the concentration camps or Epstein yet? Or the Trump campaign heads in OK and KY?

Don’t think so. More than likely, he will accused the children of lying and take the word of wealthy white guys and shitty politicians who he admires because he is also shitty and wants to be wealthy. But most importantly supporting these people accused of child sex trafficking would own the libs.

Last edited:
if you guys believe what you post, you are both insane

Who are these Republicans standing up against Republican child traffickers?

Surely you would rather provide evidence to back up your points rather than just mock people who disagree with you.

It’s important to keep in mind here, sailor, that you still haven’t condemned these child traffickers.

Those who support open borders and uncontrolled migration by blocking efforts at secure borders and offering free medical care, schooling, higher education, sanctuary cities, and what have you, as well as those condoning and advocating such policies, are facilitating, enabling, and supporting human trafficking (as well as drug smuggling) and the child abuse that goes along with it. Congrats on the wonderful way you display your compassion.

It’s important to keep in mind here, sailor, that you still haven’t condemned these child traffickers.

He’s so deranged and so wed to team politics he can’t just say he’s against Border Patrol agents sexually abusing little girls.

Those who support open borders and uncontrolled migration by blocking efforts at secure borders and offering free medical care, schooling, higher education, sanctuary cities, and what have you, as well as those condoning and advocating such policies, are facilitating, enabling, and supporting human trafficking (as well as drug smuggling) and the child abuse that goes along with it. Congrats on the wonderful way you display your compassion.

That’s some serious projection.

Please cite a poster here, or a Dem politician, who is for open borders.

Back