• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

Here I will refrain from writing a snarky post about wrangor claiming that Dems don't care and the past two Democratic presidents have done nothing to address the problem.

Here is data showing (with raw numbers at least) that the Obama Administration was more aggressive at pursing prosecutions and deportations that G.W. Bush: https://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/the-prosecution-pipeline/. Though admittedly the prosecution rate grew un Bush and accelerated after policy changes in 2005, however Obama kept it up and even grew the prosecution rate in the first 2 years of his administration.

Trump is the best thing to ever happen to Obama.

Really highlights how slick Obama's PR was and how incompetent Trump's is.

how are we letting some ghoulish duke fuck get his way on his racist fantasies?

Especially after conservative media spent the weekend going all in to defend it.

"Thread: Family Separation at the Border: UN & Laura Bush condemn policy
serious Q: What are you guys going to do when he beats you again in two years (because enough people would rather suffer his excesses towards others than your indifference/incompetence towards their problems)?"

Question sent from jhmd2000

Serious answer: I plan to rail on the son of a bitch until he dies.

"because enough people would rather suffer his excesses towards others than your indifference/incompetence towards their problems"

LOL. Bootstraps, huh?

Come out and play jhmd, bkf’s already back, Lectro stops by time to time, the bands getting back together.

"Thread: Family Separation at the Border: UN & Laura Bush condemn policy
serious Q: What are you guys going to do when he beats you again in two years (because enough people would rather suffer his excesses towards others than your indifference/incompetence towards their problems)?"

Question sent from jhmd2000

Serious answer: I plan to rail on the son of a bitch until he dies.

Holy shit, I had forgotten how much smug, self-righteousness he brought to the table. Damn.

"His excesses" is an incredibly callous euphemism for some pretty inhumane treatment of human beings.

I had to watch the video before I realized what “womp womp” meant... I assumed it was some alt right troll lingo . That being said, what the hell ? My wife watches this stuff and just shakes her head and says “ these people are going up hell.”

Sure. But they’ll convince themselves it’s heaven.

Does jhmd not recognize the entrepreneurial bootstrappiness of pulling yourself out of terrible situation and fighting to change your lot in life?

I would think his two parent family equals success creed would be difficult to combine with his take kids from their parents jubilation...

Back