• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

The Christian so-called “moral majority” has always been a crock of shit. So much hypocrisy in the religion when it comes to politics and the right loves to hide behind the whole sham.

Jesus that’s awkward. Standing with his arms crossed dressed nicely and not saying anything but staring at those poor people. The hell wrong with that guy? To not go over there and just say anything is sociopathic behavior.

Old white men gawking. Nice work GOP

It seems like they're trying to look above the pen jam-packed with human beings. And then Pence whined about the media showing the images! (Or, at least, he whined about CNN coverage. Because he knows his audience of one.)

Jesus that’s awkward. Standing with his arms crossed dressed nicely and not saying anything but staring at those poor people. The hell wrong with that guy? To not go over there and just say anything is sociopathic behavior.

Very Christian of Pence

Pence has just tweeted that the detained people should just pray away the stench, lack of food and tooth decay.

Gawking at animals at the zoo. Isn't that correct, Trumpists?

Gawking at animals at the zoo. Isn't that correct, Trumpists?

You know they're secretly enjoying it. "Oh, look at those poor darker-skinned bastards. Makes me glad I'm white and have money - God has blessed me so! Say, did anyone notice that Applebee's back up the road? Let's stop there for a quick bite when we leave this shithole."

It was totally legit. Those American citizens have Hispanic names and are brown. That's all you need to do in Trump's America.

No. No it isn’t. Anybody can lie about anything and get away with it.

Back