• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bryant Crawford Hiring An Agent, Staying in Draft

Can anyone recap the current boards bets for next year's teams? Are any in effect regardless of the roster?

RChill's had no roster stipulations. Then again, his bet was going to be a big stretch even with our best players returning.

I’ll be watching Pat, Wes, Earl, Ryan and others to be identified next season.

What stings about this is that almost anyone who knows basketball could have predicted that neither one was likely to be drafted.

I would love to sit down with Moore and Crawford and get the real story on Why...

So, have we finally reached rock bottom. Players are now so happy to get out of here that they are leaving on the hope of playing G-league. To be honest, I am not sure Crawford is G-league ready yet.

I did not think it was possible for a program to go backward from BZ, but that appears to be the case.

Time to blow it up. We get to look forward to one year of Hoard before the bottom completely falls off.

Thank goodness we can fall back on that strong foundation that Redacted spent half a decade building.

wow yeah crazy that a 21 year old wants to get paid to play basketball (somewhere) rather than going to a very difficult school

Just as well. We will be worse without Crawford, but I won't miss him flexing after a three pointer when we are 20 down. This solidifies that Manning will be fired next year and that we will have an awful 2019 class. New coach will be able to offer significant playing time to the 2020 class, and the rebuild begins--again.

Can anyone recap the current boards bets for next year's teams? Are any in effect regardless of the roster?

RChill's had no roster stipulations. Then again, his bet was going to be a big stretch even with our best players returning.

the only stipulation was that Manning was still in command at the start of the season

Just as well. We will be worse without Crawford, but I won't miss him flexing after a three pointer when we are 20 down. This solidifies that Manning will be fired next year and that we will have an awful 2019 class. New coach will be able to offer significant playing time to the 2020 class, and the rebuild begins--again.

It would be nice, just once, to see the shit storm coming and take proactive action before it is all burnt to the grown. Not the Wellman way.

Our players do not like playing for Wake Forest. We must make massive overhauls. This is institutional. Bad gym. Bad Coach. Bad AD. We must start over.

We must begin a rebuilding plan designed to win by 2025.

wow yeah crazy that a 21 year old wants to get paid to play basketball (somewhere) rather than going to a very difficult school

It is when, with a little work and patience, that 21 yo could be a 22 yo getting paid to play basketball with a prestigious diploma in his back pocket. And when that same 21 yo will likely be a 26 yo with no diploma and no one willing to pay him to play basketball anymore.

Looks like we will be relying on Jamie Lewis** to take back up PG minutes. Adds yet another question mark to an already likely shitty season.

Last edited:
Looks like we will be relying on Jamie Newman to take back up PG minutes. Adds yet another question mark to an already likely shitty season.

LOL. Wrong sport.

Looks like we will be relying on Jamie Newman to take back up PG minutes. Adds yet another question mark to an already likely shitty season.
Clawson might need him in case Hinton gets hurt (or sucks), though.

DtlQ.gif

Back