• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's Pardons

In a country that is supposed to be run by the people, I just don’t understand why we give one man this power. I’d rather see the President’s ability to pardon go before the electoral college and I hate that nonsense.

Draining the swamp one felon at a time! Your gop voters everybody!

We need a constitutional amendment that outlines the pardon power. First and foremost, if your criminal scheme is related to, or at the direction of, the person granting the pardon, you are not pardonable by that same President. And don't get me started with the inevitable self-pardon.

We need a constitutional amendment that outlines the pardon power. First and foremost, if your criminal scheme is related to, or at the direction of, the person granting the pardon, you are not pardonable by that same President. And don't get me started with the inevitable self-pardon.

It would be nice to see if a common sense constitutional amendment like that can get passed.

I've got it on good authority it doesn't matter so we're good.

Back