• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's Pardons

And he pardoned Judge Jeanine's husband for... business?

and he didn't pardon any of the insurrection people either? i can't wait to hear the Q's rational for that.

and he didn't pardon any of the insurrection people either? i can't wait to hear the Q's rational for that.

It’s a secret pardon. They still have to serve their sentences, but they’ll know Trump pardoned them.

Don't worry they'll serve their time at a special q prison currently being built in the Caribbean. Much nicer than white collar prison.

I wonder when someone will file a FOIA request to see if there are any "secret pardons".

I wonder when someone will file a FOIA request to see if there are any "secret pardons".

General thought is pardons need to be made public soon after issue so they can be seen as authentic. The longer a pardon would be hidden or secret, the harder it would be to prove it wasn't a fake pardon.

Ruth Ben-Ghiat looks better in that graphic than she does in her Twitter profile pic. Is that actually supposed to be her ?

It took me 2 clicks to see it was Ivanka.

Some of these lying, destructive, degenerate, hazardous folks (in other words, Republican “leaders”) gonna prob need a Trump pardon.

God help us.

The Michigan attorney general announced felony charges on Tuesday against 16 Republicans for falsely portraying themselves as electors from the state in an effort to overturn Donald J. Trump’s 2020 defeat there.

Each of the defendants was charged with eight felony counts, including forgery and conspiracy to commit forgery, on accusation that they had signed documents attesting falsely that they were Michigan’s “duly elected and qualified electors” for president and vice president.

“They weren’t the duly elected and qualified electors, and each of the defendants knew it,” Attorney General Dana Nessel, a Democrat, said in announcing the charges. “They carried out these actions with the hope and belief that the electoral votes of Michigan’s 2020 election would be awarded to the candidate of their choosing instead of the candidate that Michigan voters actually chose.”

Back