Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Trump's Pardons

Scooter Banks
    Uh huh.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    So the foreperson had purportedly "negative" posts about Trump and/or Stone, and therefore Stone's lawyers are arguing that she had a bias. If only there was a system before impaneling a jury to ask them questions to determine if they may have a bias. And if only there was some way to view social media posts of people when you have their name.

Alas, the poor defense team was just left at the mercy of this woman.

I disagree with you
    yeah, guys, the impeachment threat will keep 2nd Term Dolan in line

Quote Originally Posted by Ball State Deac View Post
    So the foreperson had purportedly "negative" posts about Trump and/or Stone, and therefore Stone's lawyers are arguing that she had a bias. If only there was a system before impaneling a jury to ask them questions to determine if they may have a bias. And if only there was some way to view social media posts of people when you have their name.

Alas, the poor defense team was just left at the mercy of this woman.
    Itís not hard for me to speculate that their plan all along was to call for a new trial after it was revealed that the foreperson was a never Trumper. Either that or they knew it would give Trump ďcoverĒ to pardon Stone after the trial, because he was treated so unfairly. Itís probably pretty obvious that Stone is guilty as fuck and the only way he is getting off is on some sort of technicality.
    Birds are real.