• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
BKF just posted that democrats will keep losing elections as long as they keep nominating, among other groups, "homosexuals."

Just smfh.

BKF just posted that democrats will keep losing elections as long as they keep nominating, among other groups, "homosexuals."

Just smfh.

People who interact with him (including me in the past) only have themselves to blame for his continued presence.

My Space Force recruiter says I could be a Sky Captain within two years and i'll get money for HVAC school when I finish my Space Face tour of duty.

What's your mode of preparation?

pour over freshly ground beans. wife bought me a Melitta for father's day to replace my old broken cone and i like it a lot more. she also bought me a Chemex 6 cup, which i'm still getting used to; can't get the process right yet with the different speed and filter

Have fun tracking satellites like an air traffic controller playing Tempest.

turns out he was actually fighting aliens the whole time

I have 3 methods of brewing coffee at home:

Bonavita drip coffee maker -- makes a great cup, but since my wife doesn't drink coffee I don't use it as often unless we have guests over. Sometimes I'll save the leftovers for iced coffee the next day.

Chemex -- have used it once or twice, seems like too much of a hassle especially since it would just be for me

One of those Italian stovetop models -- FIL gave this to me and I've found myself using it more and more because it's really easy to use and makes the right amount for me.

I have 3 methods of brewing coffee at home:

Bonavita drip coffee maker -- makes a great cup, but since my wife doesn't drink coffee I don't use it as often unless we have guests over. Sometimes I'll save the leftovers for iced coffee the next day.

Chemex -- have used it once or twice, seems like too much of a hassle especially since it would just be for me

One of those Italian stovetop models -- FIL gave this to me and I've found myself using it more and more because it's really easy to use and makes the right amount for me.

we have a drip machine for parties or whatever but i never use it. the chemex is great on the weekend for me for a cup or two in the AM and then i dump the rest in with some ice. it's also good for two people (wife generally prefers tea, though).

we also got a cheap scale and that has improved the quality quite a bit

I also have 3.

Standard Drip: this gets used the most often because it's easy.

Chemex: makes the best cup of coffee, but I only do it on weekends or when I have plenty of time.

French Press: nice change of pace. Can be done fairly easily.

I have a Nespresso machine that my fiancee got at her bridal shower (she doesn't drink coffee so that's a win for me) and then a $20 Mr. Coffee machine that I've had for like 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back