• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how uber express pool works. But like it’s $13 to drive 20 miles, and I figure it costs $10 between gas and depreciation. I’d pay the extra $3 to read the boards and be able to drink whatever I want.

I have no idea how uber express pool works. But like it’s $13 to drive 20 miles, and I figure it costs $10 between gas and depreciation. I’d pay the extra $3 to read the boards and be able to drink whatever I want.

Just don’t expect them to pick you up or drop you off right outside the door. It’s like the uber version of a bus route.

Just don’t expect them to pick you up or drop you off right outside the door. It’s like the uber version of a bus route.

I had to walk a block to be picked up and to get there for $13 vs $23 for regular uber pool vs $37 for regular uber. Pretty much a no brainer to save $24 unless you absolutely gotta be somewhere at a certain time.

So trying to book my flight back to homecoming, its $350 to go LAX-CLT-GSO, but then if I switch it to LAX-CLT non-stop its $415. What is this sorcery? Do I just book GSO and get off halfway through? what's the play here?

I'd confirm with the airline that there are no consequences to not completing a trip. I don't know that all airlines have the same policy, but once when I tried that, they considered the flight "abandoned", I think was the term, and canceled the return flight.

So trying to book my flight back to homecoming, its $350 to go LAX-CLT-GSO, but then if I switch it to LAX-CLT non-stop its $415. What is this sorcery? Do I just book GSO and get off halfway through? what's the play here?
Don't go to Homecoming.

if it's a roundtrip ticket, if you miss a leg of your flight on the way there they will cancel the return trip most likely.

if it's just one way, you can get off in CLT just fine. it's called hidden city ticketing.

Spending 5 days in NYC. Haven’t been in forever and staying in midtown but willing to venture wherever. Anyone got any cool, off the beaten path recs? Restos, music venues, museums. Got some decent gaps in the agenda, will be there Sat-Wednesday.

Try to find a 3BR apartment on the UWS for less than $3,000.

I'm just going to go ahead and release my pee tape so I can get on with my life.

I submit that Travis Scott is the worst "artist" I've ever listened to.

Spending 5 days in NYC. Haven’t been in forever and staying in midtown but willing to venture wherever. Anyone got any cool, off the beaten path recs? Restos, music venues, museums. Got some decent gaps in the agenda, will be there Sat-Wednesday.
Make sure and avoid the Morgan and NYPL. Probably should stay away from Columbia and NYU just to be safe. Midtown probably best bet for your interests.

I used to do this all of the time on Delta with no repercussions.

RIC to ATL was always more expensive than RIC-ATL-TPA. So I’d just book that and not do the ATL to TPA leg.

Not sure about the round trip concern... I guess they could screw you. I was doing ATL-RIC, but my return flight RIC-ATL-TPA... So never an issue.

Closed on my house, so I'm back to only owning 1.

Maybe one day, I'll have a vacation property like the doctors and lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back