• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my direct manager is leaving and is being replaced by someone awful. Like if Dwight got to take over the Scranton branch. Happy Friday.

cyKjK2r.gif

Yes I’ll need that 3pm sugar rush today

Re-Watching GoT. What's a better line than "What the fuck's a Lommy?"

Man my laptop gets like 175 mb/sec download speed per speedtest.net when it’s at the edge of my home office but literally 10 feet further at my docking station it gets like 30 and spazzes out from time to time. Surely it’s not a range thing but instead the immediate surroundings. Anyone know what a common culprit may be? Any quick fixes?

Man my laptop gets like 175 mb/sec download speed per speedtest.net when it’s at the edge of my home office but literally 10 feet further at my docking station it gets like 30 and spazzes out from time to time. Surely it’s not a range thing but instead the immediate surroundings. Anyone know what a common culprit may be? Any quick fixes?

Have you tried it at the docking station location but not docked and clear of any monitors, printers etc?

Check to see what is in the line of sight between the router and the docking station. Metal objects (like filimg cabinets) in particular.

Since you posted this on a Monday, probably a good idea to make sure that the silicon chip inside your head didn't get switched to overload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back