• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the chat thread has passed the halfway mark. On the low note of a post about a poster.

Also, rookie mistake from Les to mention "hundreds of Wake events". Do you think DR gives two shits about anything not named 'Wake Forest Men's Basketball'? He's Mother So Dear's Marlins Man, and he's got the hair to match.

I was at the beach for a couple of days last week and got into the zone looking at some fucking stars and planets the first night. We could see Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, and Venus all super bright, and because of where we were and how stoned I was, it felt like I was on a tilt looking DOWN at the stars. Like, I could see the depth of the galaxy. I started thinking hard. Pretty wild. Anyway, I was with Say Hey and another buddy who was passed out in his rocking chair, and we were looking at shooting stars, and all of a sudden this huge one with like a comet trail blazes right in front of us. It was AMAZING. Never seen anything like that. Could have been the end of the world.

Are the boards running slow again for anyone else or is it just me?

I was at the beach for a couple of days last week and got into the zone looking at some fucking stars and planets the first night. We could see Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, and Venus all super bright, and because of where we were and how stoned I was, it felt like I was on a tilt looking DOWN at the stars. Like, I could see the depth of the galaxy. I started thinking hard. Pretty wild. Anyway, I was with Say Hey and another buddy who was passed out in his rocking chair, and we were looking at shooting stars, and all of a sudden this huge one with like a comet trail blazes right in front of us. It was AMAZING. Never seen anything like that. Could have been the end of the world.

FAKE NEWS. Say Hey died I’m pretty sure since otherwise he’d be here posting

the patriot has its own smoking hot monica!

o.jpg

Biff!

lol. our problem is not enough of an instagram presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back