• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
this might make me an #old but why the fuck don't more restaurants have options for draft beer that are less than a full pint

Or at least not have the ridiculous notion that driving while drunk is illegal if this is the case

Man, fuck people who chew with their mouths open. Like, seriously.

Went to the pool with another family and I ordered pizza for everyone. The husband of the other family chewed so loud that I could hear him over the general din at hte pool. Just....ugh.

You say that I'm paranoid
But I'm pretty sure the world is out to get me
It's not like I make the choice
To let my mind stay so fucking messy
I know I'm not the center of the universe
But you keep spinning round me just the same
I know I'm not the center of the universe
But you keep spinning round me just the same

Just noticed this at the bottom. What happened on that date?

Most users ever online was 7,471, 04-03-2012 at 09:51 PM.

Just noticed this at the bottom. What happened on that date?

Most users ever online was 7,471, 04-03-2012 at 09:51 PM.

That was the women's NCAA tournament game Brittney Griner was doing really well in (can't remember if it was final 4 game or the final champ matchup), and for some reason if you googled "Is Brittney Griner a man?" ogboards had a thread that was at the top of the results. We had so many random people visiting because of that Google result it caused our small servers at the time to crash. We had to flip on the registration requirement for reading the boards to fix things.

I've been crunching some numbers and thinking about this a lot lately, and I figured I'd get the lay of the land. I feel like I have an extraordinarily high percentage of women I have hooked up with/dated that I am still friends with on facebook AND that these women constitute a pretty high percentage (certainly over half) of women with whom I've EVER hooked up/dated. If you add in hot make outs (no insertion, but tongue kissing and petting) and women who I know for a fact would have done nasty things to me (based on emails/texts/etc.), it goes even higher. Can I monetize this somehow? What does it say? Do all these women just like to stay friends so that our steamy times pop in their head every time they see my name; am I so inoffensive that they just don't care and I didn't have that big an impact; do they genuinely have, like, feelings of affection for me and my well-being (nah)?

Do others have this issue? Like, I've gotta be 90th percentile nationally if you use the parameters of total number of hook ups >10, total number of facebook friends >300.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back