• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup! you still here? what did you do?

wrote that from the Conservatory in Culver City, which is where I think you are or were

I did the LA thing, Strick hooked it up with the recommendations. A favorite was Little Fatty/Accomplice Bar in Mar Vista. Defs worth a visit.

Look to left on plane, person's iPhone has Breitbart app, Fox News app, and Drudge app
Look to right, person surfing Slate article about how Trump is bad
Me in the middle

This is symbolic?

El Chupe, this 300 word umbrella post you speak of - what and why?

Look to left on plane, person's iPhone has Breitbart app, Fox News app, and Drudge app
Look to right, person surfing Slate article about how Trump is bad
Me in the middle

This is symbolic?

You are just sitting next to an idiot.

El Chupe, this 300 word umbrella post you speak of - what and why?

It's part of the library's Research Challenge of the Week (#RCOW) that is supposed to make research look hip and cool to the young kids, so I'm supposed to have references and proper citations and shit. It's a thing at the library the grad students do that I was talked into joining the rotation for one tweet, one post a semester. It is supposed to add to my enjoyment at work, but is really just a scam to give me more work. I did a tweet about reading call numbers the other week that will probably be up on the twitter soon. This post will go on a tumblr site complete with .gifs and pretty pictures. That is, if I ever write the thing.

Happy birthday dashionista! Pls come back.

When is Sheep starting/happening? Need to defend my rookie-year championship.

Am working an event at MIT this week and left my suitcase in our green room / staff office that is fairly remote (and there are not really many people in and out of the building we're in).

Someone just went down to the room and realized my suitcase had been gone through and stuff was sprawled over the floor. Thankfully I think the only thing that was taken was my Kindle Fire (they left my old ass 2010 Kindle in there). I had my laptop and iPhone and wallet and stuff on me. But they definitely went through all my clothes, toiletries, makeup, etc. Arg

Just found some great panties on eBay from a seller in Cambridge, MA !

Just found some great panties on eBay from a seller in Cambridge, MA !

So my coworker who has been audio recording meetings is currently video recording one too. His client must have wanted to upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back