• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am working an event at MIT this week and left my suitcase in our green room / staff office that is fairly remote (and there are not really many people in and out of the building we're in).

Someone just went down to the room and realized my suitcase had been gone through and stuff was sprawled over the floor. Thankfully I think the only thing that was taken was my Kindle Fire (they left my old ass 2010 Kindle in there). I had my laptop and iPhone and wallet and stuff on me. But they definitely went through all my clothes, toiletries, makeup, etc. Arg

that's really crappy, I'm sorry you're dealing with that. Obviously the loss of the kindle fire is minimal, but just that feeling of violation is gross :(

I feel like it hasn't gotten a ton of views and that the Chat thread would want to know, IaT's thread on World Refugee Day includes a link to a fundraising page for the group he works with that helps refugees. He has a goal to hit by 6/20 if you have a few $$s:

World Refugee Day

I, for one, am thrilled that bkf couldn’t quit us.

SwissCheeseFan exposed! Shouldn't have left all those obvious holes in his posts.

Worse at pretending to be a different poster, RJ or BKF?

4147CPVtFkL._SY355_.jpg

Bob Welch late, great former Fleetwood Mac guitarist? Also, RIP Danny Kirwan.

It’s also very strong evidence that despite what he says, he cares a fucking ton about posting here. Sad old man, with him and RJ this place should count as community service for senior outreach.

he thought it was a bulletproof cover by putting Deac in the username when we all know he hates the Deacs

I feel like this is what Kory is getting his PhD in:

i love the diction there. He "forced" the bot.

Also: 'there's more Italy than necessary'

Man, twenty years ago I was getting ready to head to France to backpack around solo for a month and watch the World Cup. Who knows where the time goes? (Sandy Denny voice).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back