• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verdict on the “when you” pictures on instagram? My instinct is to insta-defriend but sometimes they’re funny.

Jesus, I think I just saw a video of a dude cannibalizing another dude on tv. Like, literally eating a leg or an arm like a turkey leg. On vice. Sound wasn't on, but closed captioning was describing the burning and cannibalizing of a Muslim in Africa

Jesus, I think I just saw a video of a dude cannibalizing another dude on tv. Like, literally eating a leg or an arm like a turkey leg. On vice. Sound wasn't on, but closed captioning was describing the burning and cannibalizing of a Muslim in Africa

Yeah I saw the link today of a dude eating another dudes leg. It never dawned on me to click on the link.

Yeah, that's the one! I had just watched West world on demand with the family and that was the shit that came on when we turned it off.

i just got a wrong number text:

"Hey Michelle. It's Donna. Scott said he can do it Tuesday morning. Call me when you can."

This is 98% probably about organizing a 3 way, right?

"Hey Michelle. It's Donna. Scott said he can do it Tuesday morning. Call me when you can."

Yes. Because the traditional time to have a 3 way is Tuesday between 9 and 11:30 AM. Common knowledge.

I’m thinking hair appointment. It’s tough to get an appointment with Scott.

So why is my instagram “world” feed packed with Russian fitness models? Is Russia hacking IG now?

So why is my instagram “world” feed packed with Russian fitness models? Is Russia hacking IG now?

This doesn’t seem like the Russian hacking scandal to be mad about.

You have stiff competition but I believe you to be the most dishonest person I have ever worked with.

Adults at the zoo who push your way in front of small children: what is your fucking deal?

The parents are too weak to pick their kid up so they can see so they know they are too weak to do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back