• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmFovy6.gif

I will have forgotten about it all by then. Short term memory is an issue. Too many drugs. I do remember 3 of the 4 Final Four participants in the 1992 NCAA Soccer Tournament, but only shit like that.

My open phone tabs are generally some combination of the OGboards, Everton boards, something I opened via email, and then a random wikipedia page I veered down a rabbit hole into at some point. If its the weekend there's generally an open tab connected to the gambling site I use.

If ever gets to more than 5 or 6 I have to close them all.

Last edited:
Always have Gmail open, usually OGB, couple of work-related tabs and then whatever articles and such I click open to read later (but often don't). I close Chrome at the end of each day.

Phone is a different story I'll have tabs open for weeks if not months that I forget about.

I'm sure this has been a topic many times, but man do I hate LaCroix. Just got out of a long meeting where all the water bottles were taken, and I did not want a soda, so I went with an orange LaCroix. It tasted like 1990s television static with a hint of Orange Glow cleaning product.

You forgot the essence of turpentine as added flavoring.

I just counted and have 24 tabs open on my phone.

YES, AWAR. That's what I'm talking about. You and me. Not sure what is going on with these losers and closing their tabs, trying to keep things all nice and neat. The universe isn't nice and neat! It's complicated and dangerous and messy, just like multiple tabs being open in browers or on phones.

a guy on my team's wife died -- she had cancer but I think her dying now was sort of sudden. I can't even imagine #fuckcancer

The new Gmail interface is absoluely terrible and now won't let you switch back to the classic view. Awful. Awful. Awful.

I was able to until a couple hours ago. Now the option's gone. Doing some Twitter searching, it seems the timing is a little different for everybody. Your days are numbered.

Weird. It switched for me a couple of months ago and I switched back. Then it switched again earlier this week and it let me switch back.

I've switched back every time, but it gave me some warning last time I did that this was my last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back