• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herniated discs suck. No matter how much PT I do, they keep getting tweaked by different activities and nagging me. This time it was some combo of yoga (wtf) and golf.

My position at the Music Library was cut 4 years ago yesterday. Not a fun memory. Hasn't been a great four years. Rock and roll.

My buddy on my dart league broke his elbow playing basketball and after a couple weeks started going lefty. He started beating everyone because as soon as it got close cause it'd fuck with people's minds to think they might lose to someone playing lefty.

Still here.

Hoping to not get picked.

He guilty.

If you say out loud "I'm currently live-posting my experiences to a message board community, and have pre-determined the defendant to be guilty", I bet you get excused.

A survey found that 64% of Americans preferred the company of their cat over their significant other.

Americans like pussy. That’s not news.

If you say out loud "I'm currently live-posting my experiences to a message board community, and have pre-determined the defendant to be guilty", I bet you get excused.

A lady in my juror grouping basically said that she thought he was guilty and couldn’t not be biased, no matter the evidence.

She also said some other things.

Bottom line: Our entire grouping of 12 was eliminated from the pool of 48 potentials.

Given it was after 5pm and I’d been there since 8am, I kind of wanted to give her a hug.

A space defense force! At last! You have no idea how long I've yearned to be kept safe from ... space. Evil, evil, space ...

Old house went on the market yesterday. Had an immediate offer and seven showings last night.

Today, we're sitting on a revised first off and two more offers.

Seems like a good time to sell a house.

I was just working the info fair for the class of 2022 (Jesus fucking christ). Some hot moms! One was a librarian and I think she was into me. So many incoming science majors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back