Thread: Chat Thread Omega

Quote Originally Posted by 70inchdeac View Post

For your foot fetish edification.
    7 inch deac = biff?

A.W. Hamilton
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    7 inch deac = biff?
    Shhhhhhhh !

Fuck I'm losing my individual workspace for the near future. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. At least I will only be joined by a half time grad student who could be hot? I'm already in an open cubicle where I feel exposed, now I will just feel cramped too.
    Runs with deer.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Fuck I'm losing my individual workspace for the near future. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. At least I will only be joined by a half time grad student who could be hot? I'm already in an open cubicle where I feel exposed, now I will just feel cramped too.
    Welcome to the next step in modern office design where private space is not allowed.

It is also so 1930's.

Scott "Rufio" Feather

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDeac03 View Post
    They're definitely trying to send me a message. I'll continue to play dumb.
    Runs with deer.

They're definitely trying to send me a message. I'll continue to play dumb.
    Gotta start sending out those apps, my man. I know it means possibly giving up the bungalow and the ex-girlfriend visits, but those carolina shits are taking advantage of you!

THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar
    Or save some scraps and start the library of smack tea
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

I'll sort something out maybe. No bites on any of the latest apps sent out. It's fine.
    Runs with deer.

Like, there's a cool job in the Southern Folklife Collection. Two Preservation Audio Engineer spots. I'm not exactly super qualified, but I think they like me over there, so maybe they'd be willing to take a chance on me for one of them -- an easy hire that they know and like, and know will have an interest in the subject and project. But I'd probably have to take a 7k pay cut and it's time-limited with a max of 3 years. I just don't know. I'll try to talk to some guys over there, get an idea. They will also receive 100 applications for this gig with most of the people having Master's in either library science or digital archiving or audio preservation. Maybe I can swing it. Worth a shot.
    Runs with deer.