• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
DKE on interim suspension after previously being on deferred suspension (whatever those terms mean). Unauthorized parties and at least one report of sexual assault.

This new Jeff Perlman book about the rise and fall of the USFL is pretty hilarious and awesome. So many colorful characters.

Punctuation conventions are changing !

Anybody got any good Halloween costume ideas this year or should I go as Jame Gumb again ?

So TSY - What is on this fire truck? Do you have seats? A grill? What accessories? I need some deets.

Happy Fall Eve everyone! Can't wait for it to drop 20 degrees and the humidity to disappear instantly tomorrow.

Happy Fall Eve everyone! Can't wait for it to drop 20 degrees and the humidity to disappear instantly tomorrow.

The Winston 10 day forecast has highs of 71-77 in 8 of the days. Naturally, it will be in the high 80s for the ND game.

StoneyCreekDeac (with the Superman avatar) has to be a scalper, right? I only see them post in ticket threads, and they're always trying to acquire tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back