• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheCaptain

I disagree with you
Reaction score
I'm the greatest.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
the last one was started in the middle of March Madness

I'm on the road so I can get whatever I want

yeah but also 'No, i don't want these bullets to kill my brain'

it's bullets all the way down

Naked Chicken Chalupa makes TB worth it

582a3e729e915a7ea21d69b581582404.heic

Here’s the order I came up with after spending most of Saturday reading about stuff. The ones in yellow are ones you can keep open for the annual free stay

About $1k in fees for $15k in bonus? Some you never pay and most you only pay once. Can leave the ones that give you a free hotel room per night open out of laziness if you want since it’s breakeven or slightly profitable.

Admittedly I'm driving and cannot scrutinize the spreadsheet

good lord the Baltimore Aquarium is expensive

It really is. It was going to be $105 for us and that's cause the youngest is still under 3.

We went back in the winter and figured it was a better deal for us to get a family membership and plan to go at least one more time throughout the year. Family membership is $195 and includes up to 4 kids, plus parking discounts, etc.

Gonna pick up a 3 year old A6

I'm slouching toward the market for a new or used car. The old 5-series needs steering rack and gear repairs that approximate the current value of the car. I can drive the car safely but the steering is heavy at low speeds until the "Active Steering" kicks in. No idea what I'll end up getting or when. Drove a new Q5 and a Jeep Wrangler XL. I want to drive an Audi S4 with a couple of years depreciation behind it. Having a hard time getting excited about it because there's nothing I'm dying to have that's not out of my price range by about $100K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back