• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting with the Capcom theme just makes the Street Fighter II performance.

"I love the idea, but hate the way people are a part of it."

This applies to so many things.

I mean, pretty much. I also like the idea of bike shares, but when you take a tourist who doesn't really know how to ride a bike, put them on an unwieldy bike in a big unfamiliar city without a helmet, add cars and now these scooters and expect it to go well... that's just dumb.

So I was clicking around in Amazon Prime movies last weekend and saw the animated Street Fighter II The Movie from the mid-90s. Was better than the live action JCVD vehicle, if only slightly less nonsensical, but the part that was very :eek: for what I assume was ostensibly supposed to be a movie for children was the random Chun Li nude shower scene out of nowhere

Do you tip a delivery team of 7 people delivering like 70 chairs to an office?

Do you tip a delivery team of 7 people delivering like 70 chairs to an office?

Obviously you’ve never suffocated a hooker that was trying to escape from your crawl space before. I’d recommend spraying RAID in there. You need to go with the fast kill, low irritant kind. It’s in the blue bottle. It works the best. You’ll need about 6 cans though.

I just listened to OK Computer again for the first time in about a decade. Man does it hold up well. I think it might be even more relevant in today's tech company backlash world than it was when it was released.

Surprised only 74% of new incoming freshman were in the top 10% of their class. Was anyone here not in the top 10% of their class?

Don’t bang your students.

Orientation over.

that was a good chunk of the first day, yeah.

especially since the dept just cleared a Title IX investigation

good time to join!

It's pretty important. I remember sitting through orientation with a guy who lasted as long as it took for a cute blonde to stop his office and say "I'm in your class this semester and I just wanted to meet you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back