• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
the good reason is that one is a person physically doing something and another is a graphic doing something

so? people like watching poker too.

edit - i missed the point. post remains to mock. carry on.

I'm at work right now. We don't open for another hour. Just sitting in the dark here reading about e-sports on the boards. I used to like watching my brother play Myst. Does that count? I dunno, it all seems kind of lame, but whatever, watching sports is lame too and I do a lot of that shit -- just brainlessly watch sports. Or just have the sound on. Tour de France guys are insufferable the past couple of years though.

Went on a hot date with Say Hey last night who sent away the wife and dropped the kids off with his folks just to party with me in his castle and go see a movie. Three Identical Strangers. Solid, but you can wait for the streaming option.

Also we watched that Teddy Perkins ep of Atlanta and it was a good time. I've got a lot of time for including Stevie, especially anything from Music Of My Mind, so they got that shit right. I also liked the Keith Jarrett and Ahmad Jamal shout outs, especially since Keith Jarrett is a whitey but who is an ambiguous looking cat with a strong curly 'do. It fit, see. Anyway, that was the only Atlanta ep I've watched.

Ah, I see there is some hyper-capitalist anti-library Forbes think piece making the rounds about outsourcing public libraries to Amazon. That guy can go fuck himself.

Ah, I see there is some hyper-capitalist anti-library Forbes think piece making the rounds about outsourcing public libraries to Amazon. That guy can go fuck himself.

The taxpayer ROI on libraries has got to be huge. Getting rid of libraries just doesn't make economic sense as is pointed out in that tweet.

The taxpayer ROI on libraries has got to be huge. Getting rid of libraries just doesn't make economic sense as is pointed out in that tweet.

Really ? I haven't set foot in one since my kids got out of preschool. Not braggin'.

Parents of preschoolers pay taxes.

My kids are still preschoolers but the libs is so crucial. A space where they can play and read and I don't have to spend any money whatsoever???? So clutch

Also regarding e-sports my kids will never play any "video games" except LION KING on sega genesis and nobody else's kids should do any different

Parents of preschoolers pay taxes.

So I pay property taxes for 70 years for a dozen visits to the library. I gave away enough little kid books to stock a library when my kids grew out of them and every kid in america is addicted to an iPad.

Biff is 88?

Plenty of olds use my local library.

Biff is 88?

Plenty of olds use my local library.

Plenty of olds congregate at Bojangles' to collect a discounted senior breakfast too. Current olds can't operate an iPad.

LOL at the idea the only thing people do at libraries is read bound books.

The new Sasha Cohen show is going to ruin a fair amount of politicians.

I seldom go to the library but the ability to borrow ebooks is HUGE for my reading. Love that option. Enabled by amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back