• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

anthony bourdain kills himself

I can't help it if my life has been fun vs. so many here to whom circle jerks with internet buddies is a "fun" event or believe that dick measuring should be an Olympic sport...

god i admire you

I can't help it if my life has been fun vs. so many here to whom circle jerks with internet buddies is a "fun" event or believe that dick measuring should be an Olympic sport...
You seem like a really bitter person.

If you ever met me or spoke to me, that's the last word you'd ever use, but keep being a lemming rather than trying to acquire knowledge.

I can only rely on the messages you're sending here, RJ. Consider not presenting yourself like this.

Consider thinking for yourself...How is saying "I can't help it if my life has been fun" ever be considered bitter to anyone other than those who have already decided it is?

If you know the definition of "bitter" how is saying "my life has been fun" ever fit that word?

What I'm sad about is you refuse to think for yourself.

when you say you've had a fun life, who are you trying to convince? us....or yourself?

7Uxt.gif

I am sitting here with a smile on my face and hope in my heart.

The only thing that's being proven is you are wrong.

You guys wish you led a life so fun that you spend that last years of it complaining and arguing with strangers on the internet.

RJ seems like a really money dude IRL, that just couldn’t quite translate that to the internet.

Sorry Anthony - looks like your thread devolved into another rjkarl-centric one.

But could Bourdain ball like Grover Washington jr?

He looked taller than Grover...and I think he would have called more fouls...

Back