• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Andy Bloom

KiltedDeac

Reaction score
Ok not trolling but bumped into the former Albanian national track coach and got to talking and Andy came up. He took him to Russia to show " small body BIG throws" he would dearly love to reconnect with Andy. If anyone can forward me Andy's connect info ( with his consent)in a PM please it would make this guys day week month and maybe year he is awesome and shoots a mean game of pool.
Cheers

Have you checked Wake WIN (or whatever they call it now)? His information is in the Alumni Directory, assuming it is up-to-date.

Ok not trolling but bumped into the former Albanian national track coach and got to talking and Andy came up. He took him to Russia to show " small body BIG throws" he would dearly love to reconnect with Andy. If anyone can forward me Andy's connect info ( with his consent)in a PM please it would make this guys day week month and maybe year he is awesome and shoots a mean game of pool.
Cheers

I had dinner with Andy last year at Village Tavern. He's a math professor at a series of California colleges.
abloom@ohlone.edu

Back