• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Deacs Get Pretty Good Transfer from UNCC

A certain poster gave him that legend status.

What never ceases to amaze me is how other posters log or take note of what RJ posts. In some ways, I guess it could be considered a way of saying his posts are that important. The more likely answer that's it's really creepy that grown men are so obsessed with every morsel he types

Ayo so desperately wants to be paid attention to and to have at least something resembling a vaguely interesting life before he dies that following RJ around must makes his days livable.

I certainly hope we are not holding out hope that this UNC-Charlotte transfer who has played in a shitty conference like Conference USA is going to come in here and be our savior in a tough guard heavy league like the ACC? Absolutely no way. He is just coming here to escape the gulag known as fortyninerland and play a season under the bright lights of the Atlantic Coast Conference.

WE SINGED THAT PIECE OF SHIT RONDALE WATSON???!!!!!

welcome RONDALE!!

Back