• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Deacs Get Pretty Good Transfer from UNCC

IAppreciateIt

no bunting allowed
Reaction score
andrein white.

i read it on twitter.

will sit out a year then play his rs senior year with the deacs.

Moderators please fix this thread title. The name of the School is UNCC and the name of the team is CHARLOTTE!

tHE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS THREAD IS EITHER A BRAIN DEAD IGNORAMUS OR A WILLING IDIIOT OR THEY'RE TRYINGTO BE MICROAGGRESSIVE. i THINK THAT oLD gOLD & bLACK bOARDS WOULD BE MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT her!

Getting back to our player who hou have coersed into going to the ACC, this type of coersion has to stop. What are you dangling out there to him? a chance to pay at Duke in vaunted Camerinon Indoor Stadium? We are not a farm team for you. But we are getting rid of the shitheads as we build our program to what it ought to be. So, to be clear, we don't need him, he's a shithead and he's getting worse ever year as a player and is a turnover machine and the only reason he's transferring is he wants to play at Duke and Carolina once in his life even if it means his teams going to get it's brains beat in. I think he was flunking out of school and had to leave and needs a year to straighten out his academics.

I didn't respond to this earlier because I was out on the boat yesteday afternoon at a raft party on Lake Norman. Good God, if you can afford a boat you should get out there because the honeys love a dude with a boat. Some loser will come cruising up to the raft party on a jet ski and try to steal a girl with a promise of a rideon his jet ski, but they always come back to the dude with the boat. The best kind of woman is the kind who can back the trailer down the boat ramp with a beer in her hand on the first try. That makes her a keeper.

UNCC is one of the few programs in America that has sucked more than we have over the last several years.

Another shooter from Charlotte, except this one will never play for Manning.

2luk.gif

Yeah, I’m starting to think that Manning will have to have another truly disastrous season to get fired.

Expecting the team to be better than baseline expectations around here, so that might leave everyone very unhappy after next season.

The thread title reminds me of Garrison Keillor's "Pretty Good Joke Book." Pretty good is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe a comparison of his stats to those of Rondale Watson with MU might be useful for perspective. I hope he (White) can be a contributor, off and on the court.

I love how often Rondale Watson gets mentioned on these boards. Guy is a legend around here.

A certain poster gave him that legend status.

The thread title reminds me of Garrison Keillor's "Pretty Good Joke Book." Pretty good is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe a comparison of his stats to those of Rondale Watson with MU might be useful for perspective. I hope he (White) can be a contributor, off and on the court.

He looks significantly better than Watson at MU. Even in his worst (and most recent) year.

Back