• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rupaul's Drag Race Season 10 Mafia - Closed

Spiked to +750 when Mo Salah wasn't in the 11. Take Morocco in the 11 am

tenor.gif

Q39 if you want an upscale bbq place, west side for gooderness. Don’t go to joes. Avenues in brook side for non-bbq.

I don't trust a man who doesn't recommend Joe's gas station BBQ

Anything is better than the trash Carolina idiots pass off as BBQ

BYM, downtown there is a market called Constantino's. It's fucking amazing. Great for stocking up the hotel room to keep all your bitches smilin'.

Well, my bitches and I are going to be my son. We’re going to watch the cubbies play in August.

Well, my bitches and I are going to be my son. We’re going to watch the cubbies play in August.

Drink lots of water, August in KC is a motherfucker.

roles will go out tomorrow, thread will open tomorrow night, and the first deadline will be probably Monday midday. Going to give everyone a long day 1 to check in

roles will go out tomorrow, thread will open tomorrow night, and the first deadline will be probably Monday midday. Going to give everyone a long day 1 to check in

looking forward to it.

Thanks for running

roles going out this morning. thread will open this evening

Back