• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gold Parking Lot Pass Holders

You're telling me they won't even sell you a blue parking pass when you have 8 season tickets? That is insane, seems like if you call and raise hell that will change.

Yes - I actually just ordered a second one on the WFU sports website last night (after they told me no on the phone) and someone from Athletics called me today say they were refunding my purchase. I think I get sub-standard treatment because I have the "Value" season tickets. I will try arguing but if anyone here has season tickets but doesn't purchase the parking pass let me know - would gladly pay you the $120 or whatever the fee is for the pass.

Last edited:
My dad had gold lot passes for over 20 years, I spent many a Saturday there as a kid. We would tailgate out of a 1985 Ford Econoline Touring with the old school Deacon head custom painted on the rear tire cover. We would always get there as soon as they opened the lot to snag one of the spots in the very back by the grass and the back entrance to RJR (or Pepsi?). We would set up a picnic table on the sidewalk, eat Mr. Barbecue fried chicken every game, and get two hand touch football games going with the other kids. A lot of good memories in that gold lot. I remember numerous occasions where I got my ass chewed for making us late and costing us our usual spot.

He hasn't owned season tickets since they required a PSL for our seats in section 4 after the ACC championship season. I imagine he would say the same thing about this as he did then, "fuck those moneygrubbing bastards."

I have been in gold lot for 15+ years and I would agree with your Dad. This is just plain stupid. Lot never has been full and this guarantees it never will.

30 days to kickoff. I called and raised hell about the "we won't give you a second blue lot parking pass" and they gave me the same answer again... guy who answered the phone was the supervisor. Season ticketholder for 6 years.... I'd have to raise my deacon club donation by $400 and also buy the second pass for another $120. Absurd...

If anyone has one to sell (or is a Deacon Club member who has access to buy one) I'd front the money for it. I refuse to pay the extra $500 for a parking pass in a lot that won't be full.

30 days to kickoff. I called and raised hell about the "we won't give you a second blue lot parking pass" and they gave me the same answer again... guy who answered the phone was the supervisor. Season ticketholder for 6 years.... I'd have to raise my deacon club donation by $400 and also buy the second pass for another $120. Absurd...

If anyone has one to sell (or is a Deacon Club member who has access to buy one) I'd front the money for it. I refuse to pay the extra $500 for a parking pass in a lot that won't be full.

Just visit StubHub and you can get what you need. Fuck Ron Wellman.

Or try playing by the rules like the rest of us DC members and pony up the required money and tote the freight needed to be in the parking lot you want. We have the best parking in all of college sports. If you don't like exactly where you are you can always pony up the $10 and go park across the street at the Coliseum and walk. Still not very far. Still better than State, Carolina and all the other teams that we are better than.

I just don't believe they take this hard of a line on the parking passes. The stadium is never full, why not try to appease your STH and give them the parking that they want. What a joke.

Seeing the folks that take advantage of this rare opportunity will be far more intriguing than what takes place on the field September 8th. Then again, I don't imagine many of these exclusive parking spots will be utilized for a matchup vs Towson.

In the end, less than 50 of the premium spots were sold. They'll be differentiated by a different colored number painted on the spot, and a cone blocking it off.

We'll still enjoy our blue lot space, even though our tailgate is going through a major transition this season.

I ended up just buying an Orange Lot pass for the season even though I wanted a second Blue. If any season ticketholders didn't buy a Blue Lot pass this season and wouldn't mind buying one for me (I'd pay you back obviously) just PM me. I often give away my tickets to games on these boards and am hoping some of the karma comes back around.

I ended up just buying an Orange Lot pass for the season even though I wanted a second Blue. If any season ticketholders didn't buy a Blue Lot pass this season and wouldn't mind buying one for me (I'd pay you back obviously) just PM me. I often give away my tickets to games on these boards and am hoping some of the karma comes back around.

Blue Lot is sold out. Orange Lot is all that is available now.

I’m a DC member but looking for a Gold or Red lot pass to ND...willing to pay in the $250 - $300 range if anyone has an extra. Please PM me if interested or have suggestion...thx for the help

I’m a DC member but looking for a Gold or Red lot pass to ND...willing to pay in the $250 - $300 range if anyone has an extra. Please PM me if interested or have suggestion...thx for the help

I can probably help you out.

All of these things sound unrelated, but I'm currently in need of:

(1) somebody to help my elderly neighbor, who is hosting his old Marine buddy with my tickets at the ND game, into the stadium and maybe up into the tower. He's an awesome dude, that MrDaveTV can vouch for. He's been talking to me about the ND@WF game for 12 months & I've got a parking pass and tickets arranged for him... but I'll be in the mountains for a wedding I can't get out of.

And

(2) 2 tickets anywhere in the stadium/lawn for Billy Joel. I have a friend who has asked me to try to find a couple for him and his mom to use, and I'd really like to make it happen for him.

I can probably help you out.

All of these things sound unrelated, but I'm currently in need of:

(1) somebody to help my elderly neighbor, who is hosting his old Marine buddy with my tickets at the ND game, into the stadium and maybe up into the tower. He's an awesome dude, that MrDaveTV can vouch for. He's been talking to me about the ND@WF game for 12 months & I've got a parking pass and tickets arranged for him... but I'll be in the mountains for a wedding I can't get out of.

And

(2) 2 tickets anywhere in the stadium/lawn for Billy Joel. I have a friend who has asked me to try to find a couple for him and his mom to use, and I'd really like to make it happen for him.

I'd be happy to help your neighbor, but I am looking for Notre Dame game tickets myself.

I'd be happy to help your neighbor, but I am looking for Notre Dame game tickets myself.

I guess what I really need to find out is what infrastructure/help is available through BB&T Field to assist him. He's sharp as a tack, but would absolutely need assistance getting from his car to the gate & to his seat.

I should be at the Towson & BC games, so I'll look a bit more into it.

I guess what I really need to find out is what infrastructure/help is available through BB&T Field to assist him. He's sharp as a tack, but would absolutely need assistance getting from his car to the gate & to his seat.

I should be at the Towson & BC games, so I'll look a bit more into it.

It's been a few years, but when my father's health was declining I was able to get someone in a golf cart to come pick us up at our tailgate in the Blue Lot and get him up to the stadium.

Edited to add:

Found this on the official website...

HANDICAP ACCESS/COURTESY SHUTTLES
Golf Cart shuttles are available to assist handicap, elderly or injured patrons. Please request one from a parking lot attendant in the Blue, Gold, Green, Orange, Red or McCreary Tower Lots. There is a continuous handicap shuttle service provided for anyone parked at the David F. Couch Ballpark. You may also call 336-758-GAME (4263) to request a shuttle. Golf Carts will not cross the street. Volunteers are available at Gates 1, 3, and 5 to help push patrons to their seats.

Last edited:
VTWhat:
I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. I have seats in the tower and park there as well. Happy to help your neighbor get in to ND game. PM me if you still need help.

It's been a few years, but when my father's health was declining I was able to get someone in a golf cart to come pick us up at our tailgate in the Blue Lot and get him up to the stadium.

Edited to add:

Found this on the official website...

HANDICAP ACCESS/COURTESY SHUTTLES
Golf Cart shuttles are available to assist handicap, elderly or injured patrons. Please request one from a parking lot attendant in the Blue, Gold, Green, Orange, Red or McCreary Tower Lots. There is a continuous handicap shuttle service provided for anyone parked at the David F. Couch Ballpark. You may also call 336-758-GAME (4263) to request a shuttle. Golf Carts will not cross the street. Volunteers are available at Gates 1, 3, and 5 to help push patrons to their seats.

We've done this a few times, and it worked very smoothly. They come right to your tailgate, and drop you off at the entrance gate.

I'm pretty stoked for the first tailgate. After a dozen years, our tailgate went through a major shakeup in the off-season. We've restructured and as a result sold the tailgate trailer, but I think they've all been positive moves going forward. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there again this Saturday!

I'm looking for an extra parking pass to the ND game if anyone has one (preferably Blue but not picky). Obviously will pay for it. Please PM me. Thanks.

In the end, less than 50 of the premium spots were sold. They'll be differentiated by a different colored number painted on the spot, and a cone blocking it off.

We'll still enjoy our blue lot space, even though our tailgate is going through a major transition this season.

Got our Gold Lot spots from friends last week who had extras. Doesn't look like our normal spots have been taken. Football here we come with 37 total in our block of seats!

Back