• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kendall Hinton Suspended First Three Games of 2018

Well well well...PhDeac's boy has the opportunity to help his team, which were counting on him. He had the opportunity to prove what he can do on the field. He had a chance to be part of a special season...And what does he do but crap the bed...

I need a drink! He'll be back in time for ND. Could be a Wally Pipp moment for someone, and he'll never see the field. Gives plenty of time for Newman and Hartman to prepare. The OL will have to carry the team now. We should do well vs Tulane and Towson, but BC worries me. We'll approach it with more desperation.

Well well well...PhDeac's boy has the opportunity to help his team, which were counting on him. He had the opportunity to prove what he can do on the field. He had a chance to be part of a special season...And what does he do but crap the bed...

Why is he just Ph's boy? I think the general consensus was he was by far our best option this year.

care to expound?

Now some of this could be some rust from his injury but I was told my someone who has watched a lot of practices that he is a little stiff, has a so-so arm and doesn't move all that well. Other than that, he should be fine

Biggest thing now is giving Newman first team reps to get his understanding the offense as high as possible before the opener. I like his talent ceiling a lot.

Why is he just Ph's boy? I think the general consensus was he was by far our best option this year.

Smugness from the pro-Wolford crowd from the Great QB Debate of 2016

That being said, Hinton is MY BOY. So this hurts.

Last edited:

Nice post, you racist fuckstick

Claw don't play.

Sit his ass all season and give the reigns to Newman/Hartman.

THIS.

I'm almost certain Hartman will make us all forget about Hinton and the Clark decommitment. The kid is a gamer.

Starter done, Newman goes down, Hartman leads a run heavy offense to the acc championship. Rings.

Sound familiar?

I’m not sure how much weight Hartman has put on, but I was convinced he was the best qb of the bunch. Wanted him to get the RS year though.

Back