• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kendall Hinton Suspended First Three Games of 2018

If the New Year's incident is separate from the incident that got Hinton suspended, I'm guessing that Hinton is fortunate to still be on the team and thus must now be on a very short rope by Clawson.

The New Year's incident let to the surprise drug tests, which led to the second failed test, which led to the suspension.

Hinton is out of rope. Once more violation and he will be gone.

Does that scenario apply to Cole as well?

So what incident kicked off Cole's surprise drug test?

So what incident kicked off Cole's surprise drug test?

Who cares? So much speculation on this thread. Do you think Clawson wanted to suspend these guys? I trust that he was fair and that these guys have already been given warnings. I guess so many people here feel like they need to know what's going on behind closed doors.

The reality is that these two screwed up and hurt the team.

Thank God that testing process wasn't used in my day. We wouldn't have been able to field full teams in most of the male sports. Female sports were basically afterthoughts then.

What are the chances a single other P5 program surprise drug tests their starting QB this year? I'd guess <10%.

F$U had. They had good news and bad news. The good news was that their QB was clean. The bad news is he is pregnant and standing by the story that the piss he handed in was his.

F$U had. They had good news and bad news. The good news was that their QB was clean. The bad news is he is pregnant and standing by the story that the piss he handed in was his.

The bad news is that your jokes still suck. The good news, for you, is I can't ban you.

200w.webp

200w.webp

200w.webp

Back