• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

Trump will come out of the summit looking like a combination of Custer, Benedict Arnold, Chamberlain and, of course, this:

Trump will come out of the summit looking like a combination of Custer, Benedict Arnold, Chamberlain and, of course, this:

He very well might, but I'd bet that his supporters on social media would find some way to defend/excuse it. And, if the summit doesn't turn out well for Trump, somehow it will all be the fault of liberals. In the worldview of conservatives, everything that goes wrong with Trump, the GOP, or America itself can be blamed on LibDems, even if they had nothing directly or indirectly to do with it.

Saw on twitter - after Friday, the Trump / Putin “summit” would be like George W. Bush meeting with Bin Laden after 9/11.

Putin-Trump Summit

Well the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs agrees with him.

Saw on twitter - after Friday, the Trump / Putin “summit” would be like George W. Bush meeting with Bin Laden after 9/11.

And blaming the 9/11 Commission for the poor relationship with al Qaeda.

It's not surprising anymore, but it's still amazing how he manages to be so ignorant about literally everything.

someone probably even told him they're not in NATO on the limo ride to the meeting

Trump is such a moron. He kept saying "Zero Collusion" as if that lets Russia off the hook. If anything, "zero collusion" makes Russia's actions more of a unilateral act of war.

Putin is saying American investor Browder donated $400M in Hillary's campaign. I guess being around Trump makes it easier to promote obvious and blatant lies.

Trump says he addressed election interference.

“I thought it was best done in person,” Trump said.

He says they spent a great deal of time talking about it. “He feels very strongly about it - and he has an interesting idea.”

Did Putin convince him to put together a joint committee on cyber warfare again?

Live Updates from the Guardian

Back