Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Putin-Trump Treason Summit

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Putin has to have a lot on Trump. He believes Putin over Coats, over all of America's intelligence agencies, over the FBI. If Trump isn't a Russian agent, Putin couldn't have a better one.

Trump is such a moron that he thinks having a server is more important than having the data that went to and from the server.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    "It's kept us separated" is such a weird thing to say.

So sad that Mueller has come between him and Putin.

God damn that was awful

I disagree with you
    they complain about the left not worshiping at the altar of the American Flag but it's beyond clear that republicans truly hate this country

The whole "Trump is actually a Russian asset" thing always seemed pretty far-fetched. But it's getting harder and harder to come up with any other rational explanation for this.
    Last edited by tiltdeac; 07-16-2018 at 12:38 PM.

...he sided with Russia against our intelligence community.

THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeac10 View Post
    Putin could have given him Moscow and Jake Tapper would still have reported that.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    Putin could have given him Moscow and Jake Tapper would still have reported that.
    #FakeNews #Sometimes #ButNotAlways

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

Success!

Quote Originally Posted by tiltdeac View Post
    The whole "Trump is actually a Russian asset" thing always seemed pretty far-fetched. But it's getting harder and harder to come up with any other rational explanation for this.
    Agreed. I'm skeptical of nearly all conspiracy theories, as they not only usually lack any hard evidence, but often require a perfection of human ability and secrecy that doesn't exist much in real life. However, when it comes to Trump and Putin, it's increasingly hard not to see some sort of obvious affection/blackmail/blind faith on Trump's part towards Putin. His criticisms of Putin have been muted, defensive, and don't sound at all sincere, and he usually adds qualifiers, such as the one above: "I hold both countries responsible".

I honestly never thought I'd live to see a POTUS harshly attack our closest traditional allies since WW2, like the UK, Germany, and Canada, while he's virtually holding hands and making eyes at Putin, a Russian dictator who clearly doesn't have our best interests (or our allies) at heart. It really should be shocking to see, yet people have become so numbed at this point by Trump's tweets, behavior, and antics that they've simply started tuning much of this out, and it's a shame. And of course his supporters will find some way to defend or excuse it. I can already see the indignant Fox News attacks on CNN and Anderson Cooper for his comments today: "How dare Cooper and the Clinton News Network call our president's performance disgraceful! They should apologize immediately! Liberal Democrats and the MSM have lost their minds over Trump's brilliant foreign policy successes!"
    Last edited by Highland Deac; 07-16-2018 at 12:58 PM.

The Trade wars with the EU and pulling out of NATO and the WTO is when I got to the point of thinking there's prolly a pee tape.

Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    The Trade wars with the EU and pulling out of NATO and the WTO is when I got to the point of thinking there's prolly a pee tape.
    Are you no longer entertained? I mean, #Covfefe! Come on!

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Trump isn't Putin's puppet. He's Putin's slave.

Wow so this "summit" is going even worse than my lowest expectations.

Remember: as soon as you think the bar can't be set any lower...drill it an additional 5-10 feet into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Are you no longer entertained? I mean, #Covfefe! Come on!
    It's still entertaining, but more like you're on one of those 1960's rollercoasters without the shoulder support. You'll prolly be alright but you never know.

I mean, throwing our intelligence agencies, who work for him, under the bus while standing next to Putin is insane. If I thought any republicans had spines I’d expect them to do more than issues “I’m disappointed” statements, it I don’t. Just unreal lack of patriotism and leadership. Are there any board Trumpers who can defend this?