• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

Trump's own guy punching Trump in the face:

DNI Coats: “We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy, and we will continue to provide unvarnished and objective intelligence in support of our national security.”

Looks like Will Hurd might be jumping off the ship.

Will Hurd is on the House Intelligence Committee and voted along with all of Nunes' shenanigans.

Also he is done with his primary and his Democratic opponent raised more $$ than he did in the most recent quarter.

Schumer just said Putin must have something on Trump.

Putin has a treasure trove of shit on Trump. But I doubt it is necessary, Trump wants this and nothing he has ever done indicates otherwise.

Looks like Will Hurd might be jumping off the ship.

I'll need to see much more before I believe he's jumping off the ship. Once he starts voting with Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, I'll believe him.

surprised that since they were in Finland they didn't go to a sauna. couple of good ones very close to where they met.

Putin is rubbing his submissive puppy’s nose in peepee.

Wolf Blitzer: Who do you believe, the US intelligence community and US law enforcement or Putin?

Paul wouldn't answer

Wolf Blitzer: Who do you believe, the US intelligence community and US law enforcement or Putin?

Paul wouldn't answer

Which lives matter?

Red > blue > browns and blacks

Back