Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464 ... LastLast

Thread: Putin-Trump Treason Summit

Quote Originally Posted by harmoniousmonk View Post
    Wolf Blitzer: Who do you believe, the US intelligence community and US law enforcement or Putin?

Paul wouldn't answer
    This sounds about right.

Can you imagine being a rube and being proud of the President for today?

A number of people whoíve discussed election meddling with Trump, including current senior administration officials, say his brain canít process that collusion and cyberattacks are two different things.

Trump seems constitutionally incapable of taking anything Mueller finds seriously.

He views the entire exercise as a "witch hunt" cooked up by Democrats and Deep State conspirators to undermine his election win.

Ego prevents him acknowledging the possibility that any external action could have interfered with his glorious victory.
    Trump's Helsinki humiliation

That's the problem with electing a Fox News viewer.

Nixons former lawyer and fixer.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Can you imagine being a rube and being proud of the President for today?
    I read sailor's posts so I have an idea.

Banhammer'd
    If Obama acted like Trump did, the impeachment would already be started. Hell, Obama would probably be convicted in the House by now.

Axios' Jonathan Swan: "I just have no words. As press in this room, we are all sitting in here speechless and stunned. Trump cast doubt over the U.S. intelligence community and endorsed Putinís denial. Trump was given an opportunity to denounce the meddling and he didnít; he just pivoted to lines about the missing server and Hillaryís emails. While Putin spoke forcefully, lying, Trump nodded along. Thereís no way of sugar coating or spinning this."

Fox Business host Neil Cavuto: "Thatís what made his performance disgusting. Iím sorry its the way I feel. It's not a right or left thing, itís just wrong. A U.S. president on foreign soil talking to our biggest enemy, or adversary, or competitor Ö is essentially letting the guy get away with this and not even offering a mild criticism, that setís us back a lot.Ē
    Link

Going to be fascinating to see who jumps ship after today.

What's even crazier than today's "summit" is that Trump's performance wasn't all that surprising to anyone who's been remotely paying attention to the Russian scandal. It was slightly worse than I expected but none of it was shocking to me.

THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    Was it shocking to anyone?
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    Going to be fascinating to see who jumps ship after today.

What's even crazier than today's "summit" is that Trump's performance wasn't all that surprising to anyone who's been remotely paying attention to the Russian scandal. It was slightly worse than I expected but none of it was shocking to me.

Yeah, it was exactly what should have been expected, I'm not sure if people are genuinely shocked or pretending to be.

The guy won't even criticize people he doesn't like when they're nearby. And he doesn't criticize Putin period.

Banhammer'd
    The NRA should be investigated for election crimes and lose its tax exempt status.

Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    Was it shocking to anyone?
    Not really. I guess there are people pretending to be shocked because it seems cool to do so. They'll fall in line when Trump gets back to DC because they have smaller balls than him.

THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    This is easily the worst thing that has ever happened since the last two hundred and eighty seven worst things that have ever happened in the past eighteen months.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    This is easily the worst thing that has ever happened since the last two hundred and eighty seven worst things that have ever happened in the past eighteen months.
    I think you could make a pretty strong argument that this the worst point in his Presidency.

There have been so many bad points. Will Republicans actually take this seriously?

Serious question - what was the stated purpose of the meeting? been off work for a few days and spending time with family and not really online, except when shitting, for the most part. I donít recall what Trumps (albeit made up) purpose was for meeting Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by AsesinoDeTortugas View Post
    I think you could make a pretty strong argument that this the worst point in his Presidency.
    So far