Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1427

Thread: Putin-Trump Treason Summit

  1. #301
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    120,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    "Principled" conservatives should have been able to find a reason not to vote for Trump and shouldn't need to be relied on by Democrats as they put forth their own candidates. If your point truly has any merit lets see those principled conservatives drop the hammer on Trump politics in the midterms.
    Principled conservatives wouldnít have nominated Trump in the first place.

  2. #302
    Rusty Larue

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Winston-Salem thru 2020
    Posts
    10,970
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL68 View Post
    So you would have voted for Joe Biden instead even though from a policy perspective he would have been almost the exact same president? Whatever helps you sleep at night, principled conservative.
    This.

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    She was a terrible candidate because her personality is salty and people dont take a shine to her. But thatís it.

    Otherwise she is intelligent, well-informed on the issues, tough, hard-working, and decisive. And as far as I can tell from the

    So the blame goes to America for being lazy and shallow and myopic and, in about half of the vote for Trump, deplorable. Sorry your party needed the Dems to ďhelp you outĒ to not vote for this man. Apparently republican hand were forced to vote for Trump because hillaryís Personality didnít suit their taste, despite her policy positions very much in line with most of Americaís. REagan would have voted for her.
    This. With emphasis on lazy.

  4. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    "Principled" conservatives should have been able to find a reason not to vote for Trump and shouldn't need to be relied on by Democrats as they put forth their own candidates. If your point truly has any merit lets see those principled conservatives drop the hammer on Trump politics in the midterms.
    Also this.

  5. #305
    nm
    Last edited by ChrisL68; 07-16-2018 at 08:57 PM.

  6. #306

  7. #307
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    120,296
    So why could have just gone to TV and given analysis that was critical of the President?

  8. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    So why could have just gone to TV and given analysis that was critical of the President?
    Agreed. Don't be a puss.

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    Also this.
    We're living in a reality-show culture, and Trump was (literally) a reality-show candidate. Hillary was the substantive candidate who ran as if she was going for student body president, all position papers, proper debating points, and traditional political techniques. Trump ran as if the presidential campaign was simply a new reality series, and the more outrageous he was, the better the ratings. After winning the election, he's governed as if the presidency itself is a reality series. The problem is that it's not, of course, and I think that sooner or later it's going to catch up with him in an even more disastrous way than anything we've seen thus far. And, unfortunately, we'll all be involved as well.

  10. #310

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    We're living in a reality-show culture, and Trump was (literally) a reality-show candidate. Hillary was the substantive candidate who ran as if she was going for student body president, all position papers, proper debating points, and traditional political techniques. Trump ran as if the presidential campaign was simply a new reality series, and the more outrageous he was, the better the ratings. After winning the election, he's governed as if the presidency itself is a reality series. The problem is that it's not, of course, and I think that sooner or later it's going to catch up with him in an even more disastrous way than anything we've seen thus far. And, unfortunately, we'll all be involved as well.
    Yep I agree.

    I've been saying this from the beginning. Americans should be ashamed (all of us..but some much more than others) for abdicating our civic duty to sound bites and talking heads.

    Democracy is hard and it takes work but when you have the appropriate mix of knowledge, ethics and values...the right candidates are really fucking easy to pick regardless of party.

    "A republic...if you can keep it."

    We've been doing a horrible job of preserving this republic. And Trump is a symptom not a cause.

  12. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Putin has a treasure trove of shit on Trump. But I doubt it is necessary, Trump wants this and nothing he has ever done indicates otherwise.
    Yep. I think it's mainly he just admires the strong man. Wants to be one.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

  13. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangor View Post
    Hillary was a terrible candidate. She isnít to blame but the democrats could have helped us out by nominating someone palatable to principled conservatives. When it comes down to A self proclaimed socialist and Hillary you need to look inward as well.
    17 republican candidates and you are blaming the Democrats? Ok.
    Birds are real.

  14. #314

  15. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    Was it shocking to anyone?

    Hard to believe it would be.


    Terribly embarrassing and distressing...sure.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

  16. #316
    Haha ouch.

    Wrong year but the point remains.


  17. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by AsesinoDeTortugas View Post
    I think you could make a pretty strong argument that this the worst point in his Presidency.
    Quote Originally Posted by WFU71 View Post
    So far

    Ding ding ding ding...and we have a winner!


    Sadly.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

  18. #318

    Putin-Trump Treason Summit

    I mean people realize trump lives in his own trump reality and that no matter what pushback he gets, no matter what is said that in trump reality he did a good thing because he thinks he is ending a conflict and doing something nobody else could ever do. He checks this off in his mission accomplished to do list and moves on to the next thing that needs trump reality solving. So ever since the Cold War the world has waited for the anointed one to bring peace between Russia and the USA, it was a hard grueling task that took intelligence and skill but trump pulled it off in a few hours. Maybe world hunger will be next week but for now itís time to rest and relax.

  19. #319
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    120,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    Theyíre afraid Russia wonít help them in November if they respond.

  20. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    This is the guy that separates Trump's Starburst flavors.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •