• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

anybody heard from Sailor today? Surely, he appreciates a man who gets down on his knees and slobs knob in a public forum.

Since we currently seem to be living in an action/spy/espionage/thriller movie, maybe Trump has called this surprise meeting with congressional leaders on a secret signal from his handlers in Russian intelligence. When the meeting begins, the bomb that Putin implanted in Trump's ass at the summit will explode whenever Trump first uses the words "bigly" or "huge" to describe his meeting with Putin. Of course, wiping out the congressional "leadership" might be a net benefit at this point.

Last edited:
Trump just wants to be the get along with everyone guy. While also preventing the pansies from taking advantage of us on trade. Simple to understand.

Trump just wants to be the get along with everyone guy. While also preventing the pansies from taking advantage of us on trade. Simple to understand.

And minus that whole baby internment camp thing.

Clear as mud.

I for one am tired of Theresa May eating our lunch in the biscuit market!

The only ones “shocked” appear to be some Trump shills.

BBC report and analysis: Trump-Putin summit: After Helsinki, the fallout at home

After a week abroad, Mr Trump on Monday delivered the coup de grace for what has been a highly disruptive week in US foreign affairs.
European allies are uneasy. US-Russia relations are uncertain. And the US political world - and even the White House's own communications team - is unsettled.
What comes next? That's unknown.

...a proposal to decrease out nuclear arsenal and NATO activity? To abandon further efforts to influence the events in Syria? Something to do with Iran? Or NK even?

17 republican candidates and you are blaming the Democrats? Ok.

Huh. Perhaps you missed the part where it says ‘NOT TO BLAME’. Clearly Hillary and the Democrats are not too blame - but to reference an earlier post regarding Biden....yes, Biden would have won. For sure. Republicans suck for supporting Trump. I don’t think I have given anyone an alternate opinion since he began to run. I have been pretty consistent. The only candidate he could have beaten was Hillary. Just sucks for America we are stuck with him for a while longer. It is almost unfathomable that he is our president.

Last edited:
Back