• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

Huh. Perhaps you missed the part where it says ‘NOT TO BLAME’. Clearly Hillary and the Democrats are not too blame - but to reference an earlier post regarding Biden....yes, Biden would have won. For sure. Republicans suck for supporting Trump. I don’t think I have given anyone an alternate opinion since he began to run. I have been pretty consistent. The only candidate he could have beaten was Hillary. Just sucks for America we are stuck with him for a while longer. It is almost unfathomable that he is our president.

Did you vote for Hillary in 2016?

How is Hillary the only candidate he would have beaten when he beat 16 Republicans?

Fox News has caught it's breath and is now desperately attempting damage control. Current front page: "Rand to the Rescue - Kentucky Senator one of few on right or left defending Trump after Helsinki Summit"

Huh. Perhaps you missed the part where it says ‘NOT TO BLAME’. Clearly Hillary and the Democrats are not too blame - but to reference an earlier post regarding Biden....yes, Biden would have won. For sure. Republicans suck for supporting Trump. I don’t think I have given anyone an alternate opinion since he began to run. I have been pretty consistent. The only candidate he could have beaten was Hillary. Just sucks for America we are stuck with him for a while longer. It is almost unfathomable that he is our president.

Yeah I missed that part. My bad.

But why even bring Hillary and the Democrats up at this point? The Pubs nominated this buffoonish traitor and they continue to support him. This bed was made by Republicans and now we all have to lay in it, and the Pubs are in the bed talking about how Hillary was bad too and what about some other stupid thing some liberal politician did 20 years ago?

because hillary is their excuse. they would have voted for trump regardless.

I just had an dude from my hometown (small town in NC that is full of rubes) post on my facebook page an article from thehill.com that says Pres Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama.

I just had an dude from my hometown (small town in NC that is full of rubes) post on my facebook page an article from thehill.com that says Pres Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama.

moonz is from your hometown?

Trump is harder on NATO and McDonald's.

Fox News has caught it's breath and is now desperately attempting damage control. Current front page: "Rand to the Rescue - Kentucky Senator one of few on right or left defending Trump after Helsinki Summit"

Don't you feel dirty for that bit of criticism you gave President Trump? Today you need to make up for that.

This talking points memo is comical.

This talking points memo is comical.

That's just sad. (And again with the "political risk to pursue peace" line. They are so proud of that line.)

objectively speaking, it's a good line. so unlike trump that it's completely wasted but it does sound churchillian. in this context it's disgusting and fake

because hillary is their excuse. they would have voted for trump regardless.

^This. Trump is the dream candidate for nearly all of his base, including Evangelicals. He hates who they hate and is very open about it. He verbally attacks their perceived enemies 24/7, brown noses his base constantly, and in fact has spent his first 18 months or so in office governing only to his base, while going out of his way to alienate and piss off everyone else. He's the Religious Right's dream POTUS, moral flaws be damned. He's even a dream candidate for more traditional GOPers, as his cabinet officials have slashed government regulations right and left, he's cut taxes on the wealthy and corporations, and gone after the poor and minorities (always a favorite target of GOPers everywhere).

The GOP Establishment only disdains him because he's too crass and crude and vulgar for them, and he doesn't do things "their way." But in terms of policies, they love him, which is why guys like Hugh Hewitt and Rich Lowry have continued to offer him support. There's a reason why Trump beat out all those Republicans in the GOP primaries. Maybe Biden would have won, but I think 99% of Trump voters voted for him with enthusiasm and would have stuck with him no matter who was running, including Obama. Trump is a hero and role model to every old, angry, Fox News watching white male. It's no wonder why guys like bkf love him so much. Yes, he's far wealthier than they are, but in terms of his views on race, gender, economics, sexual orientation, "liberal elites", and certainly in his temperament and behavior, he is one of them.

Another good post, Highland.

objectively speaking, it's a good line. so unlike trump that it's completely wasted but it does sound churchillian. in this context it's disgusting and fake

I agree it would be a good line for someone who wasn't constantly risking peace for political gain.

Back