• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

^This. Trump is the dream candidate for nearly all of his base, including Evangelicals. He hates who they hate and is very open about it. He verbally attacks their perceived enemies 24/7, brown noses his base constantly, and in fact has spent his first 18 months or so in office governing only to his base, while going out of his way to alienate and piss off everyone else. He's the Religious Right's dream POTUS, moral flaws be damned. He's even a dream candidate for more traditional GOPers, as his cabinet officials have slashed government regulations right and left, he's cut taxes on the wealthy and corporations, and gone after the poor and minorities (always a favorite target of GOPers everywhere).

The GOP Establishment only disdains him because he's too crass and crude and vulgar for them, and he doesn't do things "their way." But in terms of policies, they love him, which is why guys like Hugh Hewitt and Rich Lowry have continued to offer him support. There's a reason why Trump beat out all those Republicans in the GOP primaries. Maybe Biden would have won, but I think 99% of Trump voters voted for him with enthusiasm and would have stuck with him no matter who was running, including Obama. Trump is a hero and role model to every old, angry, Fox News watching white male. It's no wonder why guys like bkf love him so much. Yes, he's far wealthier than they are, but in terms of his views on race, gender, economics, sexual orientation, "liberal elites", and certainly in his temperament and behavior, he is one of them.

Great post. The only thing that I disagree with is that we aren't sure that Trump actually is wealthier than his base.

Great post. The only thing that I disagree with is that we aren't sure that Trump actually is wealthier than his base.

Put Tariffs on all the things used in construction like steel and Canadian lumber, and the value of his existing buildings goes up as the replacement costs do. #Wealthy

That thing where we connect our servers to Russia and give them root accounts to help with security.

I think this is a joke, but I'm not sure.

37235571_498729727253301_5793799054240514048_n.jpg

clearly belongs here and not the Facebook gold from crazies thread.

Put Tariffs on all the things used in construction like steel and Canadian lumber, and the value of his existing buildings goes up as the replacement costs do. #Wealthy

Also quietly scaling back clean water rules, wetland protection rules and endangered species act protections, makes real estate development easier and cheaper.

I like the stories of how after he left the summit he was feeling great, absolutely fucking nailed it, because he lives in his own reality. Then the real world began to creep in and his mood soured as the reality he constructed was beginning to crumble. Now he’s at the tell me what you want me to say part of the argument, I’ll do anything just tell me, please! What a beta pussy loser.

It's like when you say something under your breath so your wife won't hear you.

I mean, like when the rest of you cucks say something under your breath.

Trump is insane. "We hope Iran will call us..." The old double negative excuse? He's "always supported our intelligence community..." "We have no speed limit..." "strong meeting"

Why does he keep saying MY people?

He can't even read properly. And now we're on to tax reductions...

This is just making it worse. Arms crossed pouting little pussy.

He said "I don't know why it would be Russia" (meddling) but he meant to say "I don't know why it wouldn't be Russia"

But but but, I meant to say “wouldn’t!” Really!

This is what it looks like when a leader of a country is weak and sniveling.

It’s amazing that’s the best they could come up with for I have the best words to try and spin. Like in the middle of the full on Cock gobbling putin statements he was getting around to say obviously Russia did it. Like what kind of moron believes this shit, oh hi sailor.

Back