Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1427

Thread: Putin-Trump Treason Summit

  1. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    the what now?

  2. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    ^This. Trump is the dream candidate for nearly all of his base, including Evangelicals. He hates who they hate and is very open about it. He verbally attacks their perceived enemies 24/7, brown noses his base constantly, and in fact has spent his first 18 months or so in office governing only to his base, while going out of his way to alienate and piss off everyone else. He's the Religious Right's dream POTUS, moral flaws be damned. He's even a dream candidate for more traditional GOPers, as his cabinet officials have slashed government regulations right and left, he's cut taxes on the wealthy and corporations, and gone after the poor and minorities (always a favorite target of GOPers everywhere).

    The GOP Establishment only disdains him because he's too crass and crude and vulgar for them, and he doesn't do things "their way." But in terms of policies, they love him, which is why guys like Hugh Hewitt and Rich Lowry have continued to offer him support. There's a reason why Trump beat out all those Republicans in the GOP primaries. Maybe Biden would have won, but I think 99% of Trump voters voted for him with enthusiasm and would have stuck with him no matter who was running, including Obama. Trump is a hero and role model to every old, angry, Fox News watching white male. It's no wonder why guys like bkf love him so much. Yes, he's far wealthier than they are, but in terms of his views on race, gender, economics, sexual orientation, "liberal elites", and certainly in his temperament and behavior, he is one of them.
    Great post. The only thing that I disagree with is that we aren't sure that Trump actually is wealthier than his base.

  3. #383
    THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    46,207
    Quote Originally Posted by AsesinoDeTortugas View Post
    Great post. The only thing that I disagree with is that we aren't sure that Trump actually is wealthier than his base.
    Put Tariffs on all the things used in construction like steel and Canadian lumber, and the value of his existing buildings goes up as the replacement costs do. #Wealthy
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

  4. #384
    Man, Highland summed it up. Great post!

  5. #385
    Robert O'Kelley
    dot com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Posts
    7,475
    Quote Originally Posted by avalon View Post
    the what now?
    That thing where we connect our servers to Russia and give them root accounts to help with security.

  6. #386
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    120,353
    Quote Originally Posted by dot com View Post
    That thing where we connect our servers to Russia and give them root accounts to help with security.
    I think this is a joke, but I'm not sure.

  7. #387
    Its easy just install Kaspersky on all congressional devices.....

    https://www.nextgov.com/cybersecurit...effect/149758/

  8. #388




    clearly belongs here and not the Facebook gold from crazies thread.

  9. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    Put Tariffs on all the things used in construction like steel and Canadian lumber, and the value of his existing buildings goes up as the replacement costs do. #Wealthy
    Also quietly scaling back clean water rules, wetland protection rules and endangered species act protections, makes real estate development easier and cheaper.

  10. #390

  11. #391

  12. #392
    I like the stories of how after he left the summit he was feeling great, absolutely fucking nailed it, because he lives in his own reality. Then the real world began to creep in and his mood soured as the reality he constructed was beginning to crumble. Now heís at the tell me what you want me to say part of the argument, Iíll do anything just tell me, please! What a beta pussy loser.

  13. #393
    It's like when you say something under your breath so your wife won't hear you.

    I mean, like when the rest of you cucks say something under your breath.

  14. #394
    The old double negative excuse.

  15. #395
    Trump is insane. "We hope Iran will call us..." The old double negative excuse? He's "always supported our intelligence community..." "We have no speed limit..." "strong meeting"

    Why does he keep saying MY people?

    He can't even read properly. And now we're on to tax reductions...



    This is just making it worse. Arms crossed pouting little pussy.
    When in doubt, rub one out -BiffTannen

  16. #396
    He said "I don't know why it would be Russia" (meddling) but he meant to say "I don't know why it wouldn't be Russia"

  17. #397

  18. #398
    But but but, I meant to say ďwouldnít!Ē Really!


    This is what it looks like when a leader of a country is weak and sniveling.

  19. #399
    Itís amazing thatís the best they could come up with for I have the best words to try and spin. Like in the middle of the full on Cock gobbling putin statements he was getting around to say obviously Russia did it. Like what kind of moron believes this shit, oh hi sailor.

  20. #400

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •