• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

DiQ_5lUWsAA9em_.jpg:large

We've all misspoke guys, cut the man some slack.

I'll grant Trump that it has to be hard to speak clearly and properly with Putin's cock halfway down his throat at all times.

If we start officially extraditing people including the former US ambassador to Russia, we've got some really big fucking problems on our hands.

While not calling for extradition of Russians indicted in the Mueller investigation.

Authors books and articles bragging about being Putin's biggest foe: Whines on twitter about Putin mentioning him.

I vote for extraditing the wimps.

Last edited:
Wait was this really the correction they put out today?????

Trump was boxed in. With seemingly only Rand Paul, Sean Hannity, and Tucker Carlson in his corner, Trump decided to backtrack. Appearing before reporters this afternoon, Trump blamed his comments on a grammatical mistake. “I would like to clarify, in a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word ‘would’ instead of ‘wouldn’t,’” he said, reading from a statement. “The sentence should have been: ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.’”

Wait was this really the correction they put out today?????

Trump was boxed in. With seemingly only Rand Paul, Sean Hannity, and Tucker Carlson in his corner, Trump decided to backtrack. Appearing before reporters this afternoon, Trump blamed his comments on a grammatical mistake. “I would like to clarify, in a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word ‘would’ instead of ‘wouldn’t,’” he said, reading from a statement. “The sentence should have been: ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.’”

Back