• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

Wait was this really the correction they put out today?????

Trump was boxed in. With seemingly only Rand Paul, Sean Hannity, and Tucker Carlson in his corner, Trump decided to backtrack. Appearing before reporters this afternoon, Trump blamed his comments on a grammatical mistake. “I would like to clarify, in a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word ‘would’ instead of ‘wouldn’t,’” he said, reading from a statement. “The sentence should have been: ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.’”

Sadly for Trump, he was asked about his statement in the presser and also given a follow up and did not say anything that was not in his statement, if he did not mean what he said it would have come out in the answers. Just a sad human who is in way over his head.

Trump was boxed in. With seemingly only Rand Paul, Sean Hannity, and Tucker Carlson in his corner, Trump decided to backtrack. Appearing before reporters this afternoon, Trump blamed his comments on a grammatical mistake. “I would like to clarify, in a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word ‘would’ instead of ‘wouldn’t,’” he said, reading from a statement. “The sentence should have been: ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.’”

smart-gif-2.gif

It's totally normal to take a full day to make that correction, and not, say realize within minutes that you said the opposite of what you meant,

Last edited:
Trump is more than Putin's puppet. He's Putin's bitch (female dog). Trump will rollover, fetch and lick Putin's face on command.

As Russians describe ‘verbal agreements’ at summit, U.S. officials scramble for clarity

“Important verbal agreements” were reached at the Helsinki meeting, Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Anatoly Antonov, told reporters in Moscow Wednesday, including preservation of the New Start and INF agreements, major bilateral arms control treaties whose futures have been in question. Antonov also said that Putin had made “specific and interesting proposals to Washington” on how the two countries could cooperate on Syria.

But officials at the most senior levels across the U.S. military, scrambling since Monday to determine what Trump may have agreed to on national security issues in Helsinki, had little to no information Wednesday.

What’d else did they expect from a 1:1 meeting with no one else in the room?

What’d else did they expect from a 1:1 meeting with no one else in the room?

That they could ask 1 of them what they agreed to?

That they could ask 1 of them what they agreed to?

I dare say only one of them in that room really even understood what they were talking about. And I assume he wouldn't be the one they could ask.

Incredible in the sense that he can't believe he thought we'd say yes. Duh

Just in, Trump is having Bolton invite Putin to DC this fall.

You can't make this shit up.

if putin actually sets foot in the white house, then Trump should just wear leather chaps and a ball gag and let Putin fuck him in the ass on national TV.

Back