• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

Mueller will have an indictment against Putin before this summit happens.

Someone is going for the whine award previously held by RJ 3 decades running.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....h ave to have somebody to blame for your laziness and feelings of entitlement....

I've met Lou Gossett on several occasions and you, sir, are no Lou Gossett.

Raunchy political cartoons does not equal baby internment camps or treasonous activity

Catamount makes a fair point, though. When they go low (treason, child torture), we should be going high (not posting cartoons and using naughty words on anonymous message boards). We're better than that.

“Remember that time we kidnapped and tortured children? Man, the libs were so mean to us back then.”

That’s basically how catamount thinks this era will be viewed and he’s probably right among conservatives.

And catamount gets the snowflake of the day award. And oh by the way, remember when catamount regularly took the high road with codi Miller McIntyre? So being nasty to a twenty year college kids= fair criticism, rebuking a 70 year old president of a world power= butt hurt feelings.

Somebody get catamount to a safe space!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....h ave to have somebody to blame for your laziness and feelings of entitlement....

I've met Lou Gossett on several occasions and you, sir, are no Lou Gossett.

Sokolove's rise to boards prominence has been quite the enjoyable ride.

If they do this (they will) and get away with it (they will), Trump fans have officially accepted he's peeing on their leg and telling them it's raining (they will).

The Trump administration isn’t even bothering to cover up their Russia ties. And that’s helping them get away with it.

It sure is a thing to argue that you are above politics while using the very political argument that "by insulting me you are insulting all these hard-working Americans!"

Back