• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

Nope. I’ve been saying it for a while...this Russian scandal runs deep into the Republican Party. There’s a reason they have been hellbent on railroading the Mueller investigation.

RJ called it. Dude knew this shit was going to happen.

Not quite sure were to put this one.

Actor Steven Seagal made special US-Russia envoy

The Flight of Fury star, still popular with Russian audiences, has recently defended the Russian government over claims that it meddled in 2016 US elections.

The 66-year-old has called President Putin "one of the great living world leaders", and when Seagal was granted Russian citizenship, said he hoped it would be a symbol of how relations between Moscow and Washington were starting to improve.

Russia knows what works with our celebrity obsessed President. Maybe him and Dennis Rodman will meet to solve North Korea.

Last edited:
Steven is a punk ass, bitch, wife beater. And that's being mean to some nice dogs.

After Rand Paul meeting, Russian lawmakers agree to Washington visit

During his discussion with Kosachev, Paul said the two "agreed on the importance of continued dialogue." He said he invited the Russian Federation to send a delegation to the capitol, and that Kosachev "agreed to take this important next step."

A date for the possible visit was not announced. It would be the first time in almost three years that an official Russian delegation has visited the U.S. Capitol.

Oh look. The Russian government leaked a document about Helsinki that shows the meeting was completely above board.

I wonder how this compares to the US interpretation of the meeting. Oh that’s right...we don’t have one.

Dereliction of duty.

Leaked document: Putin lobbied Trump on arms control
A list of issues he shared with Trump in Helsinki suggests Russia wants to continue traditional nuclear talks with the U.S. — but doesn't answer all questions about their meeting.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/07/putin-trump-arms-control-russia-724718

Does that mean, I'll be seeing Rand hanging out with Dana?

I guess you can’t electronically intercept the contents of a physical letter. Sad that he’s doing this not to evade snooping from other countries’ spies but to evade our own.

“Kommersant’s August 8 publication of the U.S. legislative initiative knocked the ruble’s exchange value to its lowest point since November 2016, though the text had been circulating among insiders for at least a week.”

Anything in particular happen in November 2016 that would have boosted the ruble?

Definitely read that as "the rubes exchange value". Can we still exchange our rubes?

Definitely read that as "the rubes exchange value". Can we still exchange our rubes?

tumblr_inline_nzq16houyF1rr5si2_250.gif

Back